Economy What's the future of eco?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by woahitsaustin, Apr 13, 2023.

1. woahitsaustin

woahitsaustin Helper Helper

IGN:
    woahitsaustin
    Im wondering what everyone is thinking of doing as far as making money come reset, Im trynna think forward of what I should be building tbh :p

2. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    As I'm aware it's an update nit reset, but I think pump/melons will still be the best (If sell price isn't nerfed to low) because it will be auto and easy. I also think that having many different types of farms will be beneficial because you will always have things to sell. What I am planning on doing is keeping my melon farm and adding a non crop hopper farm to an afk spot with spanners around to just sell as much as I can while being afk. I long as your selling something you're doing it right.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. pringlesman35

pringlesman35 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    pringlesman35
    the new economy (in eco) should be to a degree dynamic (to my knowledge based on the forum thread about the update) this means the more players selling specific crops will lower the sell price on the server of them aswell as raise the selling price of others, best way to deal with this is to have a diverse set of farms you can either all have loaded then the average of them should be much higher then just pump and melon, this also will help avoid needing to change it over and over if people then swap from melon to potatoes ect. keeping diverse income is a good thing if your goal is to overall profit more then a base line seeing as id assume the price floor for pump and mel will be hit relatively soon after the update