What if? questions please

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Yolo_Beast, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    Yup, please start rolling in questions. (i'm just doing this cuz im super bored and would gladly spend hrs answering questions tbh:p)
    Ideas for questions:
    what if I had a 1 million horsepower car? How fast would I go?
    or something like:
    What if gravity suddenly stopped?

Get creative!

( can only answer one at a time so please be patient :) )

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  2. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

What if you gave me 100 diamonds?

3. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    then you would be a happy man.

4. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    What if we're aliens and there are other humans which is scared of us

5. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    this is how I interpret your question: there are other 'humans' (aliens but with the same exact body and intelligence as us) who are scared of us and think we're aliens.

Answer: First of all, because humans have not found concrete proof that aliens exist (citation needed), that means that for the other aliens to have found us means that they have perhaps better technology than us. Secondly, they also need to have practically the same planet conditions (like similar day lengths and weather conditions as well as a stable eco-system). And so far there aren't many of those, but the most habitable planet for humans other than earth is: Kepler-438 b, which still isn't great for humans, as it receives 40% more heat than earth, and only has an orbit around their sun of 35.2 days.(10 Most Potentially Habitable Planets For Humans - WondersList). It is also 470 light years away and for them to successfully find proof of our existence, they would need a telescope about 30 times stronger than the Kepler telescope for them to see actual structures we have made
    (The 5 Most Powerful Telescopes, and 5 That Will Define the Future of Astronomy) making their technology, worringly, far more advanced than ours.

Now onto their reaction. Because it is 470 light years away, they would be seeing planet Earth sometime in 1549, which is around the time these things happened :
    • 29th March » The city of Salvador da Bahia, the first capital of Brazil, is founded.
    • 15th August » Society of Jesus named Jesuit priest Francis Xavier comes ashore at Kagoshima (Traditional Japanese calendar called Japanese date: July 22, 1549).
    • 17th August » Battle of Sampford Courtenay – The Prayer Book Rebellion is quashed in Kingdom of England called England.
    • 29th November » The Papal conclave, 1549–50 or papal conclave of 1549–50 begins.
    (www.eventshistory.com/date/1549/)
    They would see us as unsophisticated and inferiour to themselves, but because they probably would be intruged by such a similar spieces to them, they would try to reach us if they could. The only way that is going to happen is if they find some way of interstalluar travel,(or they found how to make enderpearls and lauched them with ray guns XD) so that they could get here faster. But knowing humans (citation needed), the fact is that the chance of us immediately trying to either: dissect them, kill them, or stick them in some lab and inspected is highly probable. Then, the aliens, after reciving distress signals from comrades, would immediatly declare war on us, and the human civilisation would either be wiped out, or used as slaves by the aliens. Earth is high in minerals and iron, as well as water, which they might not have, and with advanced drillers, would quickly strip clean of earth all valuable stuff they need...

So if we do get approached by aliens, my advice is to find yourself a nice good bunker and sit there until everything is quiet, and lead a life eating rats and drinking rainwater :thumbsup:.

(took me 30 mins of full on typing, please pity my miserable life :L)

anyone else for questions?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    You should be a philosopher

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    What if we had mod

8. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    What if everyone got free MOD.. oh wait it happened once on an april fool 2016 i think lol

10. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    Idk what u mean please clarify
    If archer doesn’t like curry, I would go to his house and give him a good kicking, for it is an insult to curry and me for him not to like curry, ‘it’s the food of the gods it is (please don’t take seriously, I’m only joking)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast

please don't merge my messages moderators, as it would be easier to read this way, thanks

The Day We All Got Mod

Before I start rambling, I need to say some things:

1) Im assuming this is the normal moderator not super mod or others

2) I have no clue what kind of power mods have, and what they can do, some this is only what I think mods have, maybe not what mods actually have

3) i'm also assuming that mods can only be 'unmodded' by super mods and not by other mods

4) Any names I do include in this is fake and made up (apart from Noobcrew). If one of them accidently happens to be you, please tell me and I will change it if you wish. - just pm me.

5) This is NOT a real life story so please don't take seriously. Im just a bored kid with nothing better to do with my life.

Please enjoy :) :

Backstory:

One day, Noobcrew was logging onto his pc to check his server and forums. I was late at night and he was already yawning frequently. He first went onto the servers, talking to a few people and seeing how everyone was doing, then he checked the forums for any new news. Recently there was a high number of applicants for helper/mod, and some of them were doing very good. One of those people 'YeettheHawk2019' had many supports all round, and Noobcrew decided he was ready for the task, and so went onto the 'Members' list and found the person. He meant to click the box next to the name, but accidently selected the one next to it, which was 'select all', but because it was late at night, he did not notice his mistake and continued with pressing 'Upgrade Rank' - then - 'Moderator'. Rubbing his drooping eyes, he shut off his pc and prepared to go to sleep...

What will happen?

I'm gonna assume most people that play skyblock is from Europe and USA, so if Noobcrew did this at around 23:00 in the USA, it would be around 03 - 09:00 in Europe. There would be about 50-70 people at this time, with many just afk, so im guessing only around 30 people are actually online at this time. They would be getting messages of 'Welcome to the Staff team' and 'Please type /sbhelp moderator for moderator commands'. People would be confused by this, but after around 30 seconds, they will start realising they actually have moderator power...

First 30 seconds: People start using the new commands they have, but nothing outrages yet. You can compare this to the first time they play Minecraft, breaking a block there, hitting a cow here, not really sure what to do.

5 minutes in: The havoc starts. People are starting to grief other's islands. If there was a sup mod online though, he/she would immediately shut off the server and investigate the problem. (idk whether super mods can do this or not) But lets say there wasn't a super mod online, things get interesting...

one hr in: People probably started spamming the discord and forum chat with messages, telling others to get on and join them. If an actual moderator took one glance at the SB discord chat, they would immediately know that something is wrong and get on the server, but lets say no mods realised...

3hrs in: By now there would be maybe 150 people on. Islands would be rekt, big or small. People would be stocking up on grass and valuables with their /give command (idk whether they can do that or not) There is general chaos. By now a moderator would have got on, and maybe one of the mods have Noobcrew's phone number or something, telling him to get on and sort the problem out.

By the time Noobcrew actually gets on, things would look bleak. Almost all the islands would be destroyed, people with inventories full of grass and stuff, and nothing seems to be going right. So Noobcrew shuts down the server, and after about an hr investigating, realises his mistake, so 'unmods' everyone (Not including the actual moderators) then reloads the world on a backup world, resetting everything from before the accident.

After a few days, when the discussion dies down, it would seem like nothing has happened...

Until Noobcrew does it again ...:p

Thankyou for reading :D:D

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  12. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    In that case I'd fly to Sweden and eat your curry

What if AncientOak gave me Swedish citizenship

13. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    What if there was a cpu that had infinite computing power? what could we do with that?

14. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    *Cries in AMD Ryzen 5*

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    What if Frxxn was surrounded by Llamas? (since hes in South America)

16. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Lmao I threw some curry sauce into the trashcan today, I would give you my citizenship, you kinda look like me cough beautiful cough

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  17. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
  18. archerexpert777

IGN:
    simparch777
    Then we would be Antarctica

19. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    But what if he eats the sun but we don’t go cold because he only eats part of the sun?

20. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    If oak gave you Swedish citizenship, I would glady join you and go with you to Sweden to eat his curry XD

• Like Like x 1