What are your goals for skyblock?

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by Cheshrawr, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

On Minecraft there are more than millions possibilities to do and/or make, on skyblock there are endless choices to make. Even though there is no real set goal to do on skyblock besides to develop your island, people have made goals and accomplishments to fulfill in hopes to achieve. So after saying all of that, what is your goals and what have you achieved on skyblock?

My Goals
    Mine is more of a promise if anything. The main thing I'm aiming to do now is to try and balance my education with free time (Drawing and Skyblock). To get better and improve on my art style and mainly my coloring + shading and re-open my art shop for .net and .org.
    On skyblock though I want to be more active on Teamspeak to grow my confidence of speaking to people and try and speak english better. Be more active in general, but also try and get involved more in the org. community like I tried to make a goal since I've came back to the Skyblock community but remain active on .net to moderator.
    Now this is where the list of my goals come in:

Goal One: Get 1.5million on .org so I can try and get HighRoller, because Overlord isn't worth it apparently. With this, hopefully, I'd be experienced enough to play .org and know almost everything.

Goal Two: Get a lot of wool on .org and make a similar island to my island on .net.

Goal Three: After achieving these two goals, My goal will be to become a Full Moderator. I really have no intention of becoming a Full Mod at this point of time, I don't really know why, I just don't feel like it. Of course by no means would I reject the offer to be promoted.

Goal Four: So if I achieve the promotion of Full Moderator, my goal will be to get Super Moderator as soon as possible, Why? Because as Super Moderator you get moderator on both .net and org.

Random Goals:
    Getting donor400 on .net.
    Getting 100 double chests of each color wool. - If I get this on both servers, I will quit skyblock. So if you want me gone... save up ya wool for me :3​

2. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Lootin—borrowing Roblox's rares ;)

3. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

My Goals:
    Well, my main goal is to get moderator back, and try to earn the trust back of many. I want to be able to make up for my mistake(s). I want to make new friends and meet new people. I want to get enough spawners to complete my grinders. I always would like to be able to get my alternative account up to donor 100 or so. Besides that I don't have a lot to really achieve, but they're all not going to be easy. :3

4. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Tricking Myrmwife

5. mistyt25

mistyt25 Active Member

My goal is to make an island that really helps players. Sometimes it's hard to get the stuff you need or find out where to go for specific things. This is especially true for younger children. I think my goal is almost accomplished :) what to do next... I don't know. Find a way to keep my island from lagging people out? Lol

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

ive completed almost everything I've wanted to do so far...
    I guess my goal is earn my way to promotions (only two left I guess is forum admin and head mod on mineverse) and get really good at xenforo
    To beat Cyp in positive ratings
    To keep the friends I have now and never lose contact like almost everyone else
    To gain back respect I lost when I was sick.

7. alohacc99

alohacc99 Well-Known Member

To own 25% of the festive heads in the whole of. Org
    My progress is 10 heads out of the 100 that exists atm :)
    (of course if i can get my hands on any crew or cyp head. I will be overjoyed.) :3

8. anna

anna Well-Known Member

one
    Well, I've been trying to stick with this one for a while. I'm a really nice, but furious person. I honestly try to be nice to people who can tick me off, but my aggressive behaviour takes over and my messages will come out rude. So yeah, come out nicer to people who might bother me. Possibly make some more friends, too. (ingame and ouT IN THE REAL LIFe.)

two
    I want to regain my activity that I had in early 2015; 3-8 hours a day. However, I don't want it to interfere with the things going on outside of this community, and minecraft in general.

three
    I want to get many materials, on .net and .org, (.org being so I can help Nova with the island.) And having materials on .net for making my island easier, and helping out players who are in need of items. I also would like to try to collect all types of mob heads, and possibly a few more rares.

four
    Get on the notable members board, possibly most positive ratings, because I will never get on most messages.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  9. Lukenblaz

Lukenblaz Well-Known Member

To fill the ever expanding hole within myself that requires me to complain about my personal problems online because I like receiving attention and praise for the things I do.

10. Sam

Sam Senior Member

1.) Get at least Full Mod
    2.) Finish Isenguard
    3.) Build something really really really cool besides Isenguard
    4.) Get Purplevillager1 to marry me

11. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Purplevillager1
    The forth one ain't happening, child.

12. Sam

Sam Senior Member

But it will, Future Wife :>

13. TheSugarCane

TheSugarCane Senior Member

IGN:
    TheSugarCane
    My goal is to eventually get 1000 double chests of sugar cane on net.

14. KrymZ

KrymZ Well-Known Member

I have no goals really

15. KrymZ

KrymZ Well-Known Member

daddy*

16. Cal

Cal Active Member

Be a walroos.

17. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

Congrats you've achieved your goal

18. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    1. Finish my Bikini Bottom I've been procrastinating for over 2 years
    2. Collect a lot of creeper heads (I don't have a set amount I want since idk how many are in the economy)
    3. Have a better dark oak farm than Nocturnish (already achieved)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  19. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Try and get TMod back x-x
    Be more active
    Study more

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. Tribal

Tribal Experienced Member

-Global