Resolved weird situation

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by herobrineniaz, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. herobrineniaz

herobrineniaz Member

IGN:
    herobrineniaz
    Ok, basically I used to play this server years ago back when people and admins used to do drop parties of overpowered god items constantly and on my classic island I still have a set of armor but I'm wondering whether is not allowed or not. I just wanted to get this cleared up before I get banned or anything that I didn't cheat it in and see what to do with it. Screenshot 2021-01-21 104812.png Screenshot 2021-01-21 105021.png (I never used it and its just sat on my island for years.)

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    You are currently playing on the /classic server when "God items" were a thing. These are items that any Skygod could enchant with all the enchantments whether they were compatible or not. They are not illegal and you can keep them and use them.

Players used to simply be able to do /enchant all and it would enchant them as you see above. You don't need to worry about being banned or punished for having/using these items as they are available to everyone to use! These items are not available on the updated /skyblock server but as for classic, they are perfectly legal.

3. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    /enchant all

4. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Yes I do believe they are legal on classic, as Pancake has stated. Skygod above have access to /enchant all which is not limited to certain items thus you would not be banned for owning them. Enjoy your nice armour :)

5. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Pretty much everything on Classic is legal at this point, people are trading bedrock & other d400 items for currency on the newer servers, people are trading rares that at one point were illegal to trade as well.

You're fine, and enchants on Classic were always like that (marketted as God Items, as on Classic Donor100+ has /enchant all, which enchanted an item with every possible enchantment).

6. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    That's not illegal, its perfectly OK! I have some godded weapons and tools on my /classic island too lol

Wait, wdym they're not available? I have tons of maxed weapons and armor on my /skyblock?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2021
  7. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Not godded.

8. GLaDDeX1234

GLaDDeX1234 Active Member

IGN:
    GLaDDeX1234
    Ohhhhhhh! They meant like, every enchantment, not just Maxed out? OK, that makes a lot more sense

9. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Godded items are items that are on /classic. Godded means that they have all enchant whether it is meant to be on the item (I.e. Sharpness 5 on a helmet). Max enchanted items on /skyblock are just items that have the maximum enchants of all the compatible ones. You cannot obtain god items on /skyblock.

10. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
  11. herobrineniaz

herobrineniaz Member

IGN:
    herobrineniaz
    Yeah sorry for not replying but its all good now

12. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.