Skyblock Weird player behavior, want public to see .

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by GAWDFADDA, Apr 23, 2022.

1. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
    tried addressing on discord but wasnt allowed to provide backing of situation, anyways I am not claiming said player placed the addressed build. however they did have me go to the sight under the guise of helping them. considering the location is flat, above bedrock, and spawns rightt in front of sight, i consider it obvious they knew what was being solicited to be seen, so take as you please but its a very offensive build. and was rather malicious the way they had me come upon said scene.

okay so player is Q4TW, before everything . I have enjoyed personal encounters with Q! literally sold him diamonds and iron right before this happened. Ive heard negative situations regarding him but had never judged personally, cause never had any bad trades. anyways , like i said no reason to falsify a negative accusation.

situation: asked Q4 to rebuy a totem i had lost to him in a coinflip mybe 30 mins prior, and he said he unfortunately just died in the nether ;/ bummer and as ive gone through that a good many timess i asked if he wanted help looking! He said yes then said topdeals, i clarified and asked if thats the portal he used and he said yes. so i went and came upon a swaztika from the portal at topdeals . along w words spelling adolf wuz here . when i seen it i messaged him and said topdeals portal right? and he said yes again, i then replied stating theres a swaztika here.? and got no further reply. addressed chat about it, and he stood quiet until i mentioned that he had me go there, which he instantly denied . so ummm, take as you please i suppose , here are the screenshots i managed to capture . Also thank you to Boarder02 for being worried about what was being created at topdeals spawner. Your concern is appreciated,

my initial finding, kinda processing situation:
    upload_2022-4-23_5-26-57.png

as u can see Q4 having not recieved a reply since i asked if topdeals was the portal he wanted me to go to, to help look , messaged again asking if i was looking :
    upload_2022-4-23_5-28-44.png

me reclarifying this is where he intended me to be.
    upload_2022-4-23_5-29-23.png

his acknowledgement and agreeing i was in requested location:
    upload_2022-4-23_5-30-8.png
    at the bottom u can see i try to address what im seeing , he never replied . idk why hed have me look, perhaps he thinks this is funny but i dont. anyways further pics provide my addressing to chat, and his denial of asking me to even go to topdeals portal..

Boarder was looking at what i said was shown at their portal
    upload_2022-4-23_5-33-4.png

me telling chat that Q had me go there
    upload_2022-4-23_5-34-14.png

acting confused , note he stood quiet the whole time i addressed chat about sight upload_2022-4-23_5-35-34.png

saying he only asked for my help, acting as if he had no idea of sending me to location
    upload_2022-4-23_5-37-45.png

his denying
    upload_2022-4-23_5-38-59.png

upload_2022-4-23_5-39-14.png

make of as you please. lets keep the server friendly , and not provide stuff that is massively offensive yall... i dont enjoy drama , but i do believe in being diligent in regards of peoples feelings.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
  3. Nooby

Nooby Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoobyGaming
    This... Should be a ban, easily... And admins/mods can find out who placed blocks so yeah, bye bye to whoever did this

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
    id hope so, when i put in discord megan told me not to spread rumors... i was tryna provide backing but i guess forums is best place for formality anyways.. only posting in discussions so the community can see how maliciousness is handled. i dont enjoy the idea of it being shrugged away

5. Nooby

Nooby Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoobyGaming
    Yeah such stuff is better in forums and as much as she is a Moderator, contact another mod, e.g. 52Phenomenon when she is online for such things... No implications or anything tho ;)

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
    appreciated , meg is a great mod as well, wasnt the right place. no implications either, megan has always been very on hands and helppful in server , ty for input :)

7. Boarder

Boarder Active Member

IGN:
    Boarder02
    sadly the nether is an exception there. mods dont have logs from the nether

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
    unfortunate..

9. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    I have worked with gawd and looked at all the evidence and have now handled this situation. Thanks :)

• Amazing Amazing x 1
  10. GAWDFADDA

GAWDFADDA Member

IGN:
    gawdfadda
    thank you for being so helpful, your attention and efforts are beyond appreciated