Website showcasing the selling prices of /shop

Discussion in 'Trading [Economy]' started by iako, Jan 11, 2019.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. iako

iako Active Member Premium Premium Premium Premium

I've been thinking of adding a page to my website that displays all the current items on the /shop and listing their selling / buying prices in a table by:
    The individual item, selected amount of item, stack preset of the item, or an inventory of the item.
    The website would display the selling prices by bulk, so if you wanted to know how much an inventory of Cactus would sell for; my website would do the quick math and display it for you.

I could make this in a simple table format or maybe some advanced css stuff, I could also include notes on what is the most efficient to sell back to the economy to help newer players get started with selling items and what could be sold and farmed easier for the right price.

This would be another case of I would have to get Noobcrew, Developers, and Mangers permission to post my website around so players can use it.

The idea how I can make this work easily is hooking this function with my client so every time I connect to the server my client would scrape the data of /shop and send the data to my web-server to be parsed and uploaded to the webpage so anyone could view it. Any notes that would be there could be community driven or I would just write them up myself.

What do you think of this idea? How could I improve this idea? Do you think it's likely that they would allow me to advertise my services (website and other skyblock 3rd party services) in the chat or on the forums? Give me feedback below!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. iako

iako Active Member Premium Premium Premium Premium

Credit to Jim and m0gliez for updating me on the idea~

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Cave

Cave Restricted Alt/Appeal Account

im sure it will be alright to advertise your website around, i love the idea although on the part where you say you will say the most efficent ways to farm items for money, will it be based on the cost to create/run the farm or just on the sell price, elaborate?

4. Jim-sb

Jim-sb Active Member

Support - this would be a really useful utility.

I implore noobcrew and Lee to allow this to be created!

5. dishpart

dishpart Member

IGN:
    dishpart
    if this would showcase the changes that occur during the day or changes that are very minor, and you update them, it would be LIT
    Support, great idea

6. W4ste_Gam3r

W4ste_Gam3r Member

IGN:
    W4ste_Gam3r
    Extend it to skyblock wallstreet with buying and selling orders and a deal notification from one of ur bots.

7. MattGamingZ / OmegaLo

MattGamingZ / OmegaLo Member

this would be really useful
    when would you finish it? xD

8. Frxn

Frxn Active Member

IGN:
    FrxnBerry
    She needs permission from the owner first. She said she'll start working on it when they let her.

9. ItsRed

ItsRed Active Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    this could be extremely helpful to the new shop owners just starting out making a shop not knowing what the current prices are for everything

so its a Full Support for me

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)