/warp hostile or /warp mob

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by fran, Jan 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hello, I'm pretty sure this is going to be added in the future but just in case it's not I believe a suggestion would be a good idea.
    First of all, I'm not suggesting an overpowered-lag generating warp. We don't need any redstone systems or anything unnecessary. The only thing we need is a space where we can kill and ontain the items of mobs we are unable to get, such as shulkers. I think the title and this description explains basically everything, apart from having a /warp hostile on net.

• Support Support x 3
  2. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Support, this will give us a way to kill hostile mobs

3. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Support, I made a thread about shulkerboxes before and I think warp mob or warp hostile will definitely do the job! Some other mobs like vindicators wither skeletons and illusioners are also fun to kill so i would like to see them added in warp mob/hostile aswell (it shouldn’t be so easy to get to the part where you can kill shulkers!

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    As it's been confirmed that there's a warp mob coming, I'll go ahead and close this suggestion.

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.