Warning Points without any kind of warning. Gotta fix that!

Discussion in 'Discussions Archive' started by ChiTownSounds, May 11, 2014.

1. ChiTownSounds

ChiTownSounds Well-Known Member

I HATE seeing that I got a warning point underneath my name. Of all people, ME! There isn't one person on this server that can form ANY kind of complaint against me. Not even ONE! Even more annoying than THAT, I didn't know what FOR! Warning, by definition, means you were told you did something wrong and warned of it. I got no such message. Warned of WHAT? How do I avoid ANOTHER warning point if I DON'T know what I did? Apparently, after asking around, I was told it was for "grave digging" in an old thread. Seriously? I can't find the thread, or comment, or anything really. And if it was so OLD and warranted a warning point if commented on, why is it still open and active for me to do so? That's a TRAP! All these other threads get closed or even deleted when they are done. ALL threads are new to ME or ANY player until they read it! I just don't get it. Somebody's taking their job just a LITTLE too seriously, or isn't handling ANOTHER aspect of it and leaving little traps behind! This post COULD have been avoided by closing the thread, or actually SAYING something to me! I guess I'll just continue to look like a FELON on the forums from now on with my 1 point, considering I don't see ANYONE ELSE with one! :/

2. EnderDragon47

EnderDragon47 Experienced Member

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  3. Iamandrewj

Iamandrewj Active Member

You commented on a thread that was 2 months old. First, you weren't even banned... It's just a warning Point that will go away in one month.....
    And by the way it isn't a trap, there is a clear big warning, with a checkbox, when you try and post on an old thread.
    Archiving.