warning: extreme stupidity awaits

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Agent, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. Agent

Agent Super Moderator Staff Member

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Agentyy
    okay

I'm the youngest person in my family of 5 (mom, dad, brothers (2), and yours truly ;3). I have 2 dogs, and love to dance around in stores. That's my favorite thing. Next time I'm in one I should video tape myself loool xD. Anyway, I have a fear of ladybugs and cannot stand them. They must die. I have 10 toes and I named them all. Want to hear their names? I'll tell them to you anyway. Left foot (left to right): Toe 1, toe 2, toe 3, toe 4, and big papa toe. Right foot (right to left): toe 6, toe 7, toe 8, toe 9, big mama joe. I hate Dora as I find her annoying when she repeats things. Or when she says something like, "What was your favorite thing we did today? Mine was too! My favorite thing was when we went ice skating." The thing is Dora, I HATED ICE SKATING! I NEVER SAID I LIKED IT. I like saying "pew pew, pew pew" and talking like start of quotes I'm awesome comma I like feet comma dot dot dot end of quotes. I cry over the littlest and stupidest things. I gave my friend a spoonful of lime juice and it made my day. I send snapchats to the cool kids (yeah you guys). No, you cannot join the cool kid club. I should be asleep right now. I play without the safety cover on the Wii remote. I know, I'm a rebel. Most people on skyblock thought I was a boy before my intro and irl pic. This was the first server I donated to. I love Starbucks (Lemonade). My dog won't let me touch her unless I'm going to pet her. I'm a pretty fast texter. None of this makes sense. I can't stand the sound of yodeling. Or the weird thing you hear at night that aren't crickets. I rarely get mosquito bites. I've had many experiences with mods on this server before I became mod. Such as Love, Mizuki, Lemo, MAI THE BAE FISH, and DEFINATELY THE KRISSY. The first 3 (too lazy to type your names) may know how I first met them ;). I'll go on about other things another time. Probably edit in this again. But tbh you guys all need to comment on Mai's profile saying, "I am a genius!". I doubt anyone will but it'll make my day if someone will. Okay I'm boring myself to death so night. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Some of my nicknames are Lagent (reminds me of lamegent (^; ), baegent, Agenr, agent, carrot, nugget, and the awesomest person ever :t.

I warned you.... :t

I came to make a new intro because *puts hand on forehead saluting to the air* this is 'murica, the home of the metaphoical Trump and terrible fashion designer Clinton comma Hillary. *picks up cats* I would like to donate this speech to these poor kitties that are in need of homes.

-------------------

Okay enough of my terrible, terrible comedy, lets get on with the show intro.

Hey, so if you haven't noticed because you're not well aware to the world around you or the person who posted the post you're reading, I'm Agent. Okay have a nice day :blush:

Kidding, I can make a few jokes here and there x3. On another note, I like to interacte with others but absolutely hate meeting people who are friends with my friends because then it's just awkward. Uh, I have 2 brothers, one who played skyblock and refuses to play now, and the other who doesn't care about what I play or who I talk to. As long as he has his peace and quiet :3. I have 2 amazing friends irl who don't call me weird for, well everything I do. They're the b e s t even though almost all friends are, cause they're your friends for a reason :smirk: . But tbh without them I would be here all day long. And it's not like I already don't have a life :smirk:. I also have 2 adorable dogs (omg two is the lucky number!! Illuminarti guys!) but there isn't much to talk about them so xP. Hm, I absolutely hate playing sports but I do enjoy watching football. I'll watch baseball, but I prefer to go to games. Football is really fun to watch on tv, not as much fun irl. I love to play Madden even though I suck at it, it's still a lot of fun. I might add more stuff later but who knows :tearsofjoy:

-----------
    Congratulations to everyone who actually managed to read through my terrible jokes to get to the actual intro. Oh yeah another thing, I suck at jokes. Jokes, puns, everything in that category I fail in. Good thing it's not a major in school ;). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this intro just explaining a bit about myself outside of skyblock. Click the intros in my signature for a longer response about me :)

Love you guys :kissingheart:

#BestTitleEver

Warning: Stupidity awaits you

Hm what is interesting about me? I'm not really sure. I guess I'll just type x3

Many people, if not all, have gone to school. I kinda just came back to my room and got on my laptop. Back on June 25th, my brother's friend built him a computer. Pretty cool, eh? Anyway, I got my brother's laptop. Shortly after getting it, I was trying to hide the pixel art I was building from my brother. I was using the corner of my laptop as a mouse pad. My other brother walked into the room. I didn't want him to see it either so I sat on my laptop... With the mouse in it. I was scared but didn't move. Then I left the room embarassed. So yerp, I then cracked my screen. We got rid of that laptop and my mom gave me her's and bought another one for herself. Ah, good times. Getting back to the school thing, right before school started, I lost a blanket that I got when I was a baby. The house cleaners cleaned the hotel room and took my blanket with them as if they thought it was trash. That was hard for me >,_>. Getting back to school -- again --, I kinda got bored so I went on my laptop. I sat at my desk and skyped my friend. I asked if he wanted to play and then he asked play what. I didn't really feel like playing outside, so I said Minecraft. We went to build on his server, then decided to go on the server where we just like to talk with other friends. After about an hour, I got kinda bored. I couldn't exactly remember the name, but I wanted to play the servers where you survive on an island in the sky. When I asked him that, he chuckled and said, "You mean skyblock?" That makes me laugh xD. So I searched up skyblock servers and scrolled down the list to see the one that had a cool picture and a lot of players. I added the server and joined. I started my island, fell of the edge, tried to get my friend able to build on my island and have his own island at the same time (we thought /trust cooped you xP), all that fun stuff. He had to go do something else, but I stayed on the server. I saw this thing called a water park. Interested, I visited the player. The player asked for grass. Still curious about the water park, I went to my island and broke dirt. Then I went back over to the player. I was told that wasn't correct and I had to contact the mod, @FrozenNinja. I'll look on my laptop another time and grab a picture of me using caps xD Yadah, yadah, I advertised and Lemonade banned me. I was crying while making the appeal because I had so much fun on my one month on skyblock. So sad :tired: Blah, blah, I applied for mod in November, messed with Love__ 's head since I kept asking for locks xD, all that fun stuff. December 24th came and I got a Santa head. Then Jan 3rd came and I got promoted. More boring stuff happened like my dog turning 2 and my pathetic, stupid, corny jokes. On March 14th, the nugget fungamer333 got promoted and--- oh yeah, I did too with a bunch of other mods. Uh, I became a pig yesterday or the day before. Tribal, RobloxianRoblox, and Jennie killed my family. Well, Rob only killed my little sister.

Thats pretty much my skyblock story.

Hope you enjoy. Or don't enjoy. Live your life I guess.

(I put all 3 intros together if you didn't know xP)
    {Links to other intros: Agent's 2nd Intro :3 | Skyblock Forums and another terrible intro | Skyblock Forums }

• Winner x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Cookie x 2
    • Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  2. Mai

Mai starchild

ilyyyy
    <3

baegent LOL

3. Agent

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Agentyy
    <3

4. Lemonade

Lemonade Senior Member

This typing style reminds me of Chiyami for some reason e.e

5. Emerald

Emerald Experienced Member

IGN:
    Emerald_x
    Nice Intro :)

6. corn doggo

corn doggo Well-Known Member

i lost brain cells pls help

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. nyxa

nyxa Restricted

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Emerald

Emerald Experienced Member

IGN:
    Emerald_x
    I wish I could rate this post a million winners :D

9. Love__

Love__ Experienced Member

Heyy Agent c:

10. Krissy

Krissy Kim Taehyung Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    BTSPavedtheWay_
    "probably krissy"
    PROBABLY KRISSY!!!!
    PROBABLY!!
    :(

11. eunice

eunice Experienced Member

I feel very honored as I wasn't featured!! :c

12. Agent

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Agentyy
    It's terrible
    ;---;
    thankies
    I warned you
    nah fam
    pls no
    :(
    forgive me kwissy ;-; <3
    hm

13. Best

Best Well-Known Member

Hai extra characters

14. Agent

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Agentyy
    heyo

15. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Staff Member

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Bossyy
    You have such a unique life!!

16. Purplevillager1

Purplevillager1 Experienced Member

The text style. My eyes. Okay.

Hiiiiii <3

17. Agent

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    Agentyy
    :^)

Is this better? :3

18. Chiyami

Chiyami Experienced Member

I saw that you tagged me in this and I saw the title and I was all like

'why is lemo trying to diss me'

• Like Like x 2
  19. _Cyborg_Ninja_

_Cyborg_Ninja_ Active Member

I got ebolalalalalala from watching this

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Nena

Nena Experienced Member

triggered

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.