Skyblock Walk Speed

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Krissy, May 24, 2018.

1. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

So on classic it was set so walk speed was no longer able to be changed because of the return of mob arena and pvp.
    I am suggesting that the ability to change walk speed with /speed should be added back with default speed being set in the nether, warp mob and mob arena.

I assume this is possible some how, but if it is not then disregard this suggestion.
    If it can please consider than /speed is a donor400 command and thus won't be affecting a huge proportion of the server.

• Support Support x 17
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
  2. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    Deffo support, would be a great addition towards the server. Nice suggestion Krissy.

3. TheBeingOfTime

TheBeingOfTime Member

If you are paying $400 for it, might as well be able to use it. I concur to this.

4. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support when I first got donor400 that has /speed I thought u can also set walking speed but I was disappointed u can only set fly speed. Would be useful

5. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. There isn't any harm in allowing Donor400's to be able to use walk speed again, as long as it is turned off in areas where a higher walk speed gives players an advantage.

6. Wadee

Wadee Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Wa_e
    Not needed. There are far more things that need to be fixed or added.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  7. Krissy

I know you are no supporting because of your little grudge you have against me. Thanks for all those no supports on pretty much everything I’ve suggested :heart:

Some things are not important enough to be implemented straight away but that doesn’t mean they cannot be suggested and implemented. Essentially all suggestions can be called minor and should be implemented after all the bigger things get fixed.

There are so many little quality of life features that get added. This is just another little quality of life thing. I’m not demanding my suggestions get added ASAP. It is something to consider that may have been overlooked because it was relevant to classic and could be fixed to work on the new server.

This is what the suggestion section is for.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

since i'm not an extremely biased player and can actually function in society and look at things in a good perspective
    yes. you should have this. it's unfair that you don't if you ask me. you're paying $400 to a minecraft server. the least you should get is to be able to change your walking speed.

9. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Support, it was removed because you were able to use it in the mob arena on the classic server, if there is a way to prevent it then you have my support

10. BlackknightJC

BlackknightJC Active Member

Although this doesn't apply for me, I'll still give my input I guess. I think this is a cool idea, but I feel like this is something that a very limited number of people would use. This applies to only donor 400s, AND... many people use hacked clients in which you can do this anyway

11. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    Support especially since most of the donor400 commands are now available for other ranks

12. Krissy

Well yes... its a suggestion based on a command donor400's have. Using a hacked client to use speed works but i'd rather be able to use my actual perk when not using hacks.

13. Krissy

14. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    Support, why no walking speed if there's fly speed?

15. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support,

Donor400s need to be special again and they need walking speed if they have fly that you go fast. (Logic)

16. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Full support! I miss being able to change walking speed. Bump

17. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Support, Donor400s have like no special perks and another perk would be great being a donor400 ;p

18. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Support, Donor400s deserve to have a few more features/perks due to the amount they paid. It won't harm anything as it is just limited to just Donor400, which there are not many off. Just as long as they're disabled in the mob arena, nether and warp mob, which I'm pretty sure, could be possible.

19. catclaw4335

catclaw4335 Active Member

IGN:
    catclaw4335
    I support this as It will allow higher donors to travel quickly to places without having to activate fly as much. Parkour islands won't really be affected by it as most of the donors with this already have access to /fly

20. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    Should be added back for everyone just like it was in classic. Not fair to give to only donor400 since you cant even buy it anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1