Voting issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by __Checkmate, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __Checkmate

__Checkmate New Member

So basically, on the 18th and 19th (or 20th) of November 2019, 2/3 votes only has been applied to my account on the given days. I have fell off the topvotes list due to this bug/error that has happened. May you please have a look into it and apply these 2 missing votes. Everyday has been normal except then, and it did not notify me in-game that the vote(s) has been applied, only 2/3 of them, thank you.

2. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

Every month I vote every day and check in game that the votes have counted. Often I see one that hasn't registered so go and do it again. End of month? rarely on the top votes list. Probably one in 4 months i get on it. A few months ago Leeroieee checked the vote counting system and I was on there after the adjustment. Just need to live with it - sometimes you will get there - other times you won't.

3. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Yeah it happened to me once this mounth, on 14 i think and i am missing one vote and i wont wake it to top voters :( sad face

4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Same issue with mine. Solution is to skip a day of voting. I did that the other week which did mean I would be cut out of top votes, but at least I can vote in the future now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.