VoteParty Nerf? (Effortless $$$)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Ca1, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Now this thread is kind of in a construction zone phase. I can’t write it all now so I’ll be adding some things later.

A new way to gain effortless, large amounts of money ‘overnight’ has sprung. Vote Key Farming.

Vote Key/party farming means basically you use a PC with decent cpu/specs or whatever to run a large amount of cracked alts from leak websites. You can vote for these alternate accounts daily and then leave them in an afk pool to farm up vote parties (which happen every 1 hour 30 mins on average), which gains them tremendous amounts of keys and currency.

Let’s say you were running 20 alternate accounts on your pc for 12 hours.
    12 hours/1hour 30 = 8 voteparties.
    8 voteparties * 20 (average amount of key per account per voteparty is 1) = 160.

That’s 2 and a half stacks per half day, or a whopping 5 stacks of keys a day. People nowadays buy keys for around 500 minimum, so that’s roughly 160k a day.

And players with good computers can run a lot more than 20 alts.

I’m not really suggesting anything for the fix of this at the moment, just putting it out there that this is totally possible, you could even do it if you wish. The developers/owner may decide to not in some shape or form decrease the amount you can get from this for the reason that the server is technically getting lots more votes, but hey, this thread is in discussion for a reason.

2. Asivator

Asivator Active Member

IGN:
    Asivator
    i dont think a lot of people do that since u would need a vpn to constantly keep alts voted

3. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I know from experience both sites 2 and 3 work with vpns and it is not hard to vote on multiple sites. Because you only need to vote on one site, it makes it super easy to keep an alt voted for the 24 hours. It is really easy to afk vote parties.

So yeah, vote parties are quite op, and it’s easy to bypass the “you need to vote” thing.

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Agreed with Krissy. They are op. Maybe make vps ip based?
    Also, Krissy , the three sites work with vpn! If you want to know how to bypass the first one just pm me

5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

'bypass' lol some vpn's just work for me