Global Vote party change

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Lupancham, May 20, 2021.

?

Should it be added

1. YES

2. YES

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Lupancham

Lupancham Member

IGN:
    Luapncham
    Vote parties now have a random animal that is a piñata that has limited hits and has better loot.
    Also people don't afk to get rewards it's just to op.

• No Support No Support x 5
  2. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Firstly on other servers they do have some really cool vote rewards. It would be cool to see more things added to the drops. Things like reward chests would also work well.

The issue with the random animal idea is vote parties are supposed to work where items go into your inventory rather than spawn at a location. This idea would only work if we have a spawn egg named pinata that can be placed and broken for extra prizes.

This would be something that devs would need to work on and create so due to that it would be up to them how to implement it.

Also having better prizes may mean we increase the duration between vote parties as a balance. But i think new players can benefit more from more regular drop parties than a chance to win more prizes.

Neutral

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    no support
    for one, bots could exist and like 10 peoples alts could just be hitting the pinata so newer players cant get anything at all
    and also, it would be confusing for new players
    in general this just hurts new players and overnight I usually only get like 7 voter keys which is 7000 skybucks or 7 grass, which isn't much at all considering the alt limit.

4. dejongJR21

dejongJR21 Member

IGN:
    dejongJR21
    DEF NO SUPPORT.
    In my opinion the voteparty system is good as it is rn, there is just no need for a change.
    OHW and......
    i guess someone played to much fortnite with loot pinata's

5. Lupancham

Lupancham Member

IGN:
    Luapncham
    Lol not a fortnite kid
    i talking random animals to spawn

every time someone hits a piñata they get launched with other people around them

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2021