Inactive Vortext's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Vorty, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Support, Neutral or No Support?

1. Support D:

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  2. Neutral -_-

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  3. No Support D:

20 vote(s)
    42.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    EDIT: Yes some may notice I was gone for 2 months, it seems very immature but I have been away across the country with my father for 2 months. It was only gonna be a week or 2 but then the virus(That we all know of) happened and I've been stuck here. I just got my computer back only a few days ago and am glad I am back on skyblock able to help and have fun. My Skyblock hours have been updated also. Hope you all understand, Vortext.

Your in-game name:

VortextRAM(Former:WetV)

What time zone are you in?

Eastern Standard Time(EST)

What country do you live in?

United States

What languages do you speak?

English is my main language, as I was born into it, and I know some Spanish.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes, I use GAuth Authenticator

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

I have OBS and f2, for screenshots. I also have the reply mod which is the most helpful.

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

I am very active, I am friendly, caring, helpful, kind/nice, experienced, trustworthy, etc.

Mature

As being only 14. I am very mature from what people think, sometimes I do have childish moments, due to my age and having fun while it lasts, but I can act mature when needed. I act normal and calm in situations some people my age would overreact to, Also another point is that I had a job at McDonald, where I am, as long as you have good grades and are mature enough, you can get a job at my age, which is what I did, I worked at McDonald for 6 months but I had to quit due to me moving to Florida, I also had a job at Culver’s, a less known restaurant for 2 months but I decided it didn’t fit me. At both my jobs I was mature enough for my managers to give me the hardest jobs compared to other people.

Friendly

Some kids in middle/high school act very immature and do not treat people with the respect you would want back, for example, name-calling, bullying, fights, all of the immature school stuff. I try to find those who are not in the best situations, for example, some people I know at the beginning did not have many people to hang out with, they were kind of left out so I decided to start talking to them now were best friends.

Caring

I am very caring, Weather it comes to family, friends, pets, or someone I’m babysitting. Whenever I have had to watch over someone or something, I have been very careful and caring about the person or thing, I treat them to ensure they're in the best shape and I am always there for anyone that needs me, someone in the server, to family.

Nice/Kind

I am a very nice person, to new people I meet on the server or in school. I think it is very important to be nice to someone or else they won’t be nice to you, it’s a very good thing to just make someone’s day by being nice, I understand with being a helper this is a Major trait you need, otherwise you would be driving players awhile from the great sky block community and possibly be losing nice players. Although being nice isn’t about giving, I love to make someone’s day by helping them out in the server!

Helpful

Helpful is another major trait of being a helper as it’s in the name. I am very helpful, although I’ve only played on the sky block server for 8-9 months, I have 16-17 Days of playtime so I am very experienced with the server and how to do certain things. Whenever someone needs me I try my hardest to ensure the task is done.

Active

I'm only 14 so I have lots of free time usually. Besides school, homework, and doing stuff on the weekends that's pretty much all I do, so that gives me lots of time to play Minecraft and/or GTA. I also have paid mine chat on my phone and discord for skyblock.

Experienced

I consider myself experienced, however, I owned a small faction server years ago, was a mod of a disowned server, however, I have a past of making sure rules were enforced/followed in many situations whether or not it was from babysitting keeping the kids following the rules or something in school or sky block. There have been scenarios on servers where even though they were my friend they broke rules and I had to contact staff. from glitches or hacks.

Trusted

Many people on skyblock and in real life know me for being trust, at my past jobs I would be trusted to do more tougher jobs, for example, "Back Booth"(First drive-through window) at McDonald's involved complex multitasking from taking orders and paying out and more that I was trusted with by managers.

I am also trusted to take care of Family Friends and animals. On skyblock, people trust me to help them out with tasks they cannot do.

How active can you be?

Here is my schedule for Playing

Weekly Time On:

Sunday: 8+ Hours

Monday: 6+ Hours

Tuesday: 6+ Hours

Wednesday: 6+ Hours

Thursday: 6+ Hours

Friday: 6+ Hours

Saturday: 8+ Hours

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

On my old account back in 2014, I've logged on now and then but wasn't a full-time player, in the Skyblock server I've been playing for about 8.5 months.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes. In-Game, most people know of this but I was falsely banned for duping when it was all an accident and log block messed up. I was banned for about 48 Hours and Went through a lot but after that, I was better on the sky block than ever.

Also, I have been punished on the forums a few months ago for post farmings, I did try to a little and didn’t. I got my punishment and I understand better now.

Do you have any previous moderation experience?

Yes, I've moderated on a few small servers and my own in the past, however not on too many big servers.
    I am familiar with most helper commands.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?

Yes, I do. I have 50 posts. 2FA is activated, as I use GAuth. I have also been registered for 2 weeks+ and I do have discord as listed below.

Discord: Vortext#8476 (Exact, Capitals, and all.)

• No Support No Support x 25
    • Neutral Neutral x 5
    • Support Support x 4
    Last edited: May 17, 2020
  2. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

Nice app, i see you in game quite a bit, but not helping a bit.

3. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Thanks for the opinion, I try to help when I see people but mainly in private chat or local! Thanks though

4. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    What’s the point of closing one to open another one?

5. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

he updated it and bumped it basically

6. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Exactly what NorthYYY said basically.

7. CJ_Plays_Games

CJ_Plays_Games Well-Known Member

Should have just updated the old one honestly. It isn't all that hard to, plus lots of feedback lost just to change a little.

8. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

sorry no support, there was no reason to make a new one except to restart the rating and comments because you could have bumped the old one and updated it, to me it just looks like you made a new one because it was pretty much failing in support and had been dead for almost a month

9. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    25% support. You're a great person, and as I haven't been on in the past month due to being banned I can't say much about your activity, but from what I gathered in the few times I have evaded just to check how the server was going you're not very active.

I don't see the point of having a moderating schedule, as you're expected to help and moderate the community as long as you're online. If you're not up to that challenge, don't apply.

I also don't see the point of pulling down your old app to just put up a new one that's changed ever so slightly or to remove the negative feedback. If you wanted to change a few things in your app, just edit it. You can't, however, remove all your negative feedback. If somebody really wanted to check, they can just go to the Applications Archive. You can't act like it isn't there, because it always will be.

Anyways, nice app.

10. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    No support. Could’ve just edited the old application. Looks like you wanted to get rid of someone’s feedback to me.

11. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    Neutral leaning to no support. Well i don't see you online often and most of the times i just see you afk ( not that sure ) and i don't see you helping new players out and stuff so yeah..

12. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I edited this post saying why but wanted to let you guys know, I pretty much edited something in each section and I feel people wouldn't notice any updates in the old app due to it being old.

During some nights I do leave my computer on, but usually im on after school for a few hours sometimes till I go to sleep. what timezone are you in?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2019
  13. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Nope, sorry

14. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    This was a double post so I’ve merged it: please be careful not to post back-to-back in the future.

15. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Sorry about that. Thank you.

16. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Neutral. Work on increasing your activity on all platforms. That being said, can you balance your school, work (holy crap you had past jobs and you're 14?!), and life well? I ask that because in your activity section you said
    I just want to make sure you got everything balanced and you take care of each and everyone (school being your most important)

Also to note,
    You don't need to pay for discord, unless you wanna flex on all the people who cannot afford nitro lol

17. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    GMT+8

18. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Yea I've had 2 jobs, also I've been kinda less active last few weeks working on school but now I'm playing again, also I should've worded that "I have Paid Minechat, I also have discord(non paid)"

19. Laura_

Laura_ Active Member

As stated before it’s kinda unnecessary making a whole new application to change a few parts. In my opinion this just shows that you aren’t ready to take constructive criticism. I think you aren’t mature enough for this position, however, I would love an explanation why you made a new one and I might understand. But for now I’m going to stick with no support.

Best of luck, kind regards,
    Laura

20. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

Support, you were the first person to help me in game today and that’s what we need. Keep helping out others in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.