Resolved Villagers Killed By Players Voting

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by MorayEel, Jan 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    Hello, my username is morayeel and I built a habitat for villagers on my island. I found out that you could place pumpkin heads and drop party heads on villagers using a dispenser, so I placed my 2020 clown head and 2020 gingerbread house head on 2 villagers. Come to find out, when a player (that isn't trusted on the island) stands inside of a villager (or another mob) and votes, the rocket will actually kill the mob. I tested this with an additional villager afterwards to test the probability. In this case, a player managed to glide into a slit in my enclosure with elytra, vote, kill the villagers, and take the drop party heads.

While I don't have screenshots of the villagers that had the heads on them, I can prove that I had them because a handful of other players came and saw for themselves. I also have a decent head collection and balance so I'm capable of acquiring them. I was wondering if any of the following things could be checked/logged:

-Players who visited my island around 10:00PM EST
    -Item pickup logs/item drop logs on my island
    -Mob deaths (I've been told by others that this can't be checked, but I'd just like to verify)
    -Items placed on auction house in the past (I placed both the gingerbread house and clown head on auction house days prior to placing them on the villagers, so possibly that could prove my ownership of them)

Again, I don't have any screenshots of the villagers that died but I do have the word of several other players that were online at the time, if that counts for. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 9.28.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 9.28.46 PM.png

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    We need solid evidence of this and cannot take a player's word for it. Without evidence, we cannot refund you.
    Users who visited your island could be found, but there are no logs for items that are dropped or for mob deaths. I am almost positive that items placed on auction house are not logged, and even then it only proves that you had the heads at one point in time. This does not confirm that you lost the heads today as it is entirely possible that you traded the heads.

There's not much I can do to get you a refund of the heads as there's no solid evidence of this occurring. The villagers dying with these heads on due to players voting is simply a theory, and nothing more than that. There is nothing we can do to further assist you or refund you.

3. MorayEel

IGN:
    MorayEel
    We tested villagers dying by voting and it worked, I could show it to you.

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Unfortunately it won't mean anything but he is 100% telling the truth unfortunately I do not have any sort of screenshots or anything of proof

Otherwise good luck sir

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

That's understandable. But either way it is still a hypothetical situation that someone had actually purposely came onto your island with the objective of obtaining your heads.

Like agent have stated already there's not much we can do about this situation as you only have proofs of having the head at one point in time.

6. MorayEel

IGN:
    MorayEel
    So.. Let me get this straight. What proof would actually be sufficient? Because any proof I supply would only be "proof of having it at one point in time", right? Am I making sense? I'm a little confused as to what is actually required.

7. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    You need at the very least evidence of the villagers with the heads on for us to believe that portion of the story. The evidence we need to refund you would either be a series of screenshots of it happening, or a video.

8. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

In this case of your someone voting on your island, it would be a video recording of an actual player (the person who took your heads) actually voting and killing the mobs and taking the heads

9. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Would a statement from myself and two other players who were there and know it's true help at all?

10. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    We unfortunately cannot take a user's word as evidence.

11. MorayEel

IGN:
    MorayEel
    Ok. Thanks for the help. Sorry to bother.

12. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    It's not a problem. I'm sorry that we cannot further assist you.

13. Agent

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.