vCommand's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by vCommand, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

-=-=vCommand’s Moderator Application =-=-

Hi my name is Neil, but on the server I am known as Command. I am 15 years old, and I am currently attending a public high school as a 9th grade. I am currently in all honors classes and on the badminton team, but I am very good at managing my time. I spend the majority of my free time (usually 2-3 hours on weekdays and 5-7 hours on weekends) on the new .net server or on forums. I love to help people in game and on forums. I spend a ton of time reading ban appeals. As weird as this sounds, I have read every single ban appeal in the section. I go through suggestions and help forums often and help out anybody in need.
    Please read my whole moderator application and feel free to leave ANY suggestions or constructive criticisms down in the comments. Your suggestions will almost certainly be put into action.

In Game Name:

My IGN is vCommand. My previous names have been powerx2003 and more recently CommandBlocked. You would have probably seen me in game with the nick Command.

Timezone:

I live in the United States of America, more specifically New York. Here is a list of states/provinces that share the same timezone with me.

Languages I speak:

I speak fluent English, Hindi, Tamil, and Chinese. This will definitely help with the diversity that dwells and develops in out community.

Past Experience

I definitely have passed experience as a leader. I was captain of my basketball team in middle school and I am now captain of my badminton team in high school. I know how to manage people even if they are teenagers and younger children (as I understand thats what the server demographics are).

Time I can spend on Skyblock

My hours delegated for skyblock are:

Weekdays: 3-4 hours
    Weekends 6-7 hours (at the least)

How Long I have been playing Skyblock

I have been playing skyblock since 2012. I left the server in 2014 and joined back again late 2016.

Have I been banned?

I have been banned in game before. These bans are certainly not recent, and I have learned from my mistakes.

2 Factor?

Enabled

Recording Software?

I do have the necessary means of capturing/recording evidence. I have a f2 hotkey for screenshot and I have Bandicam and Gyazo as backup for recording and screen shots.

Do I meet the requirements?

Fortunately I do meet the requirements to apply for staff.

-=-= Why should I be a moderator? =-=-

I am going to try to keep this concise, but effective. I have a few essential qualities all moderators/leaders should posses. These qualities are but are not limited too:

Maturity

Now I know a lot of people use this as a reason to get selected for a moderator position. I feel that I have the right level of maturity to the point where I am not super tight all the time but I know how to handle situations using a clear-minded standpoint.

Communication Skills

I have the ability to talk to almost anybody. I can associate and understand all different types of people. This skill will help me with understanding other peoples problems and giving them the best possible solutions

Sense of humor

This may seem like an unnecessary skill for a moderator to posses but think about this, if you don't have any sense of humor, and you cant seem to take a joke, who will take you seriously. I feel that if I have a sense of humor like the majority of out community I will be listened too and my opinions will be valued.

Confidence

I feel that I have unwavering confidence. This confidence I have built up after being many difficult situations and believing in myself.

Commitment

I have lots of experience and I have committed myself to many different activities in the past. For example, I committed to my badminton team this year and have yet to miss a practice.

And last but certainly not least,

Positive Attitude

No matter the circumstance or the anger I feel deep down inside, I always keep a clear head and a positive mindset. This clearly has its self explanatory moderation benefits.

Experience

I have lots of experience moderating many discord servers. I also have moderated and developed smaller minecraft servers

You have reached the end of my application. If you’ve made it this far, Thank you!!! Your time reading this means a lot to me. Please feel free to make any suggestions down below and make sure to leave a support or no support on the application!!!

• Support Support x 11
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. CreeperTrekker

CreeperTrekker Member

Support. I think you would be great for a moderator position

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Shut up and take my support XD
    THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE RUDE, TRIGGERED MODS!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  4. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Thanks so much guys

5. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Emmm
    I guess maybe?
    neutral

6. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Thanks for your reply! Any suggestions perhaps?

7. TweeCat_

TweeCat_ Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Tweeeeeeee
    Neutral,

You are nice and kind, you are a great buddy and would easily would make the moderator position, though, you aren't very active and I never see you helping. Ill change this if i see those going up again. Gl Buddy :D

p.s. Michigan is also in ur timezone ;)

8. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Thanks tree. Im going to work to change your opinion for sure

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Support! I've seen you moderate on discord and do a great job.

10. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Thanks archer your support means alot to me:D

11. CloudCorp

CloudCorp Active Member

IGN:
    CloudCorp
    Neutral, I have never really seen you in game (due to most likely timezone). However I have seen a lot of you on forums and and discord. I would like to see what other people who are in your timezone say. Before making a committed decision. Good luck

12. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I’m in his time zone so I can influence your decision ;)

13. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    I love your application! Though, I don't see you a whole lot in-game, maybe I'm just a bit busy. I'll keep my eye out! Neutral.

14. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Your decently active around the forums and I have seen you a few times in game. (Not really helping) . I don't think I have ever seen you on discord though, I would love to see you, communicating and helping around there more. I was also unable to find you in the search bar on discord, do you have an account, could you provide me with your discord tag?
    Anyway I'm going to go with Neutral, but I hope to see you participating in all platforms more often. Good luck!

15. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    • Remove this, it's not needed

List why you were banned.

It's past, not passed. Fix up the few grammar mistakes here.

Good luck, neutral.

16. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I'll go with Neutral for now, reasons are mostly stated by Theo and Evux

17. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

I agree with most of your comments. English is not my first language, but that's no exuse. I will fix my gramatical mistakes when I get home from school:). Thanks for pointing them out

Thanks Bert. I will work on those things!

Hey evux, thanks for your suggestions!! I will definitely work on those things, will slide you my discord later today!!

Thanks sooo much Theo!! I am in game quite a bit and I do see you quite a bit. I will work on helping more in chst

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2018
  18. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    I suggest merging these comments, there quite spammy.

19. WhyBlu

WhyBlu Active Member

IGN:
    WhyBlu
    Have Never Seen You On Skyblock, But... Support!
    Please Hold Left click from the start of the top till the end

20. vCommand

vCommand Active Member

Lmao thanks for the support bluey. Yea opposite timezomes

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.