[USA] so2315's Trial Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by so2315, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Hello there! Thank you for clicking on my app. Please take your time reading this, and also tell me how I can improve by giving me constructive criticism. You can also support my mod app >:3. Enjoy my app :)

What is your IGN? My IGN is so2315. But sometimes I like to be preferably like to be called DuckfaceSo as a nickname :>

How old are you? 13, my birthday is in July if you're wondering.

What timezone are you in? GMT−06:00 Central time (US & Canada)

What country do you live in? I live in the United States.

What languages do you speak? I can only speak English because my school(s) doesn't teach you Spanish and other languages in 6th/7th/8th grade ;-;

Have you ever been banned? (If yes, why?) Yes, I was banned for having duplicate items such as buckets and other things. Such as island farming. By that I mean making a new island giving the items to the previous island leader and having them invite me. Also been banned on net for having 2GU4U donating to me and charging back.

Why do you think you should be a mod? I think I should be moderator because I am friendly, helpful, and reliable, peaceful, trustworthy, kind, independent, and I'm also active on this server. Another reason I think I should be a moderator is because I am very responsible for my age. I'm familiar with a lot of the players on this server too. Whenever I see a rule breaker, I try and report as soon as I can because I hate to see people disobeying the rules, well that's if no mods are on :p.I sometimes like to afk or sit at spawn in local chat because some of the "Newbies" stay there and ask for help and I try my best to get them going. I try to be as non abusive as I can with the commands that I have. I have an understanding on how to use moderator perms on XenForo software. I also have an understanding of how to conduct myself professionally, and how to deal with a variety of people if they need help such as if they got griefed by their co-op mate, scammed, need a trade to be watch, etc. And I'm not really in for the perks mainly to just get a 2nd chance and be a part of a friendly community to help with. I also would like to be mod mainly because it's just fun to help other people when they make a mistake, like when they need help with a question or something.

What qualifications do you have? Well first off, I am actually quite known of the server. I've had past experience as a moderator, e.g being one for .NET. I am friendly, helpful, and reliable, peaceful, trustworthy, kind, independent, and I'm also active on this server (basically first line of "Why I should be Mod"). I know quite a bit of commands, and what they do and how to use them, if not I can use the other Mods around, or 2nd best option is the internet :p. I am quite intelligent when it comes to learning new stuff and surroundings. I have some qualifications that reflect around my attitude such as: Silly, responsible, kind, out-going, weird :>, and simply joyful around others ^-^.

How long can you be active everyday? As of right now, I can't really be on right now because of my baseball schedules and having a lot of other plans after school, it's really budging into my minecraft time, I'd be darn lucky to even play for a half an hour right now.

How long have you been playing skyblock? I've been playing this server since November of 2012. Which is also when I started minecraft and this was my first server :). And it has also been a fun ride. I also took like a huge 3 month break cause I was PO'ed at the person who banned me, thus is when I started .net :p.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes, I moderate Wasup's server, and I am the Co-Owner of abolduc's hub server. And I also moderate 2 other servers but they closed down due to errors/bugs and stuff. I now Administrate Best's server. So, I've had a bit of experience with being a murd and sturff.

T
    hank you for taking time and reading my app :3

~so2315

Sidenote: Please tell me if I should add more criteria into different sections of my Moderator Application.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  2. ImDaWinner

ImDaWinner Well-Known Member

Total support. I felt you did a good job on .net and that you can handle mod. I agree that it seems like 500 players is a lot to handle in your case. Total support and good luck ;)

Hope you get in!

3. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Jeesh that was a fast reply anyways thanks I was currently editing and saw a random alert. ;)

4. Taylor1211

Taylor1211 Experienced Member

Support :) Hope you make it! Good luck

5. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
    Support :D :heart:

6. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315

7. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315

8. ZzTheOGzZ

ZzTheOGzZ Active Member

so2135 I really do like you, byut being moderator is a lot of stress and a lot of maturity needed. I don't think you are ready ath that point to take another role like this and here is the reason why you got demoted. You showed no point of AFK if you were AFK. omg - Imgur

9. salamander9o

salamander9o Senior Member

Support. So is kind. He even randomly said hi to me at one point. :> And we became friends.

10. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Aw shucks thanks Sala :>

11. awesomeyoshi64

awesomeyoshi64 Active Member

So23, I think you are an absolute great awesome kid. However, I don't think you did too well as a moderator, and you didn't seem to help that much. I am going to stay neutral and not support, but also not support you. I shall wish you best of luck to you.

12. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Not support, but also not support, that made no sense neutral is support and no support.

13. awesomeyoshi64

awesomeyoshi64 Active Member

I meant I won't 'not support' but I won't 'support either. Sorry I didn't really know how to word it. But once again best of luck.

14. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Oh I get it I thought you meant no support and no support.

15. sxtr34

sxtr34 Member

I would say get mod on .net first cause that will prove that you can be mod on any server cause .net is a large community thats growing everyday so once again wait But #support

16. milcerine

milcerine Well-Known Member

Support!

17. Lukenblaz

Lukenblaz Well-Known Member

He is using .org to become a better moderator so he can moderate .net again...
    Support

18. Darkchyldeone

Darkchyldeone Well-Known Member

I Wish you the best of Luck on your quest to be a Skyblock Mod.

19. Darkstar

Darkstar Experienced Member

Support

20. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    What do you know, be gone for an hour and get spammed with alerts ._. thanks for the support yalls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.