[US]jonathanoh01 Application[Mod]*UPDATED

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jonathan Oh, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Jonathan Oh

Jonathan Oh Member

Your In-Game Name:
    jonathanoh01
    What Timezone Are You In?
    UTC-07:00 [US]
    What Languages Do You Speak?
    -English
    -Korean
    ( I can speak both fluently)

Have You Ever Been Banned? (if yes,why?)
    Yes, I have been banned for griefing someone else SkyBlock.I learned from that experience to never do that again.
    Why Do You Think You Should Be a Mod?
    I think i should be a Mod because the community (the people) lately have been getting out of control. Sometime I log on there is always spam or someone cursing. I also think I should be mod because I've been helping other people with the troubles they need such as changing there spawners (due to lack of donor-ship). I think I should be mod because I know this server very well even some of the secret places.

Truly speaking I work hard every day and try my best no matter what.I keep rebuilding things the way people want it.I am a very active listener so that will help a lot.Personally speaking when I am stressed or mad I usually spend my time on Minecraft most of the time on this server.Being a Mod was a pretty tough experience because if someone didn't like the thing i built i would have to do it again.This usually made me mad but iv'e become better at it.I feel like this will be a pretty tough challenge, but one thing I like are challenges.

This server has a really nice community, but I think it can do better with my help you can get this accomplished.This server is really well built.Other than that I am good at help.Such as i know a lot of commands, but some I may not know,but I can always learn.Truth be told I never really thought minecraft was cool, but now its like i'm addicted to it.With all this knowledge of minecraft I feel very good.Not only that but I manage my own server.This server still needs more improvement but altogether I feel like it is good.

That is why I think I should be Moderator because i have good experience, Manage one myself, And i just feel like I know a lot about minecraft. Not only that but I can assist a Korean player if they don't understand much English.
    How Long Can You Be Active Everyday?
    Monday-Thursday 4:30-9:30 PM (Total Of 5 Hours)
    Friday-Sunday 10 AM-8 PM (Total Of 11 Hours)

Do You Have Experience Of Being A Moderator?
    Yes,Quite a while ago a friend of mine made me Moderator on his well known server (About 50 people each day). When i was given Moderator I helped him build some new buildings and helped some people being scammed.
    Personal Information
    • I spend most of the freetime I get on this server
    • I am 12 Years Old
    • I live in Chandler,AZ
    • Iv'e been playing minecraft ever since 1.5
    • I can type pretty fast
    • I can tell if someone is cursing in both language categories

2. Snowboardking454

Snowboardking454 Guest

Support Jonathon! I Really Like all The Details! ;)
    ~Snoweh~
    ktnxbai