Update Moderator Application rules

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Krissy, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I believe moderator application rules need to be updated much like suggestions did.
    This would include clearly outlining what is expected in the section.

There are far too many one sentence and one word replies on applications where the support/no support rating would be acceptable and there is too much off topic and arguments occuring. If these things were stated as rules then staff can have an easier time keeping applications neat and help applicants get proper feedback rather than a word.

• Support Support x 11
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support and maybe i dont know but make some MOD application section for the new server? as theres one for the [NET] Aka /classic and [ORG] aka /economy. Or replace it by [NET] for the new server, [CLASSIC] for the old /classic server and [ORG] still for /economy

3. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Mods are now more or less global mods, so splitting it again seems counter intuitive.
    I completely agree that the moderator application section should have the same "use the ratings or your post will be deleted" rule at the top of the section. In general the stickies in that section are inconsistent and random, so if possible, maybe there should be one master thread made meaning everyone can see not only the format, but also the requirements and rules associated with posting an application. There are always tonnes of applicants who don't meet the requirements because they haven't checked them, or ones that advertise their apps because they don't know that its against the rules.

4. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    We should also should increase the post count to 120 because 50 seems too short.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Bump.
    Also I disagree with upping the post count. We don't need to encourage applicants to spam the forums to quickly get this post count. We want to encourage quality over quantity.

6. Acceptation

Acceptation Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Acceptation
    Support, this is a great idea.

7. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been inactive for over two months. We are constantly searching for ways to enhance our server and forums. To make sure we do so, we will be locking and archiving suggestions that are inactive.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to submit another suggestion in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.