Denied Unmute Me did nothing wrong

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by JAWD543, Apr 5, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    JAWD543#6834

You were muted in Skyblock for 12 days | Repeatedly have broken server rules right after recent mute. You must not be disrespectful to others and you must listen to all staff members. You must be appropriate at all times within the skyblock discord and any future violations may result in longer mutes and a possible ban. 12 Days

Yes, which is why I feel that no rules where broken

Yes

Should be unbanned because no rules where broken. The word I said meant no harm and was meant to be interpreted in a PG manner.

Last week staff couldn't handle the J, this ban is also questionable

Novembree and someone else apparently didn't say who

Yes

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
  2. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Hello Jawd,

I was the one who had you muted. You had just come back from a mute that lasted 7 days for spamming in the trading channels. You were also abusing the reaction feature on discord by reacting with "J" on almost every message in the trading channels and general chat. You were also extremely disrespectful to the staff that had asked you to stop.

The rules that you broke are being disrespectful to players and staff, spamming reactions and emojis, and being inappropriate in the general chat. You can review these rules here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you wish to continue this appeal please reply here with why you think breaking the rules was the right thing to do and why you think that you weren't breaking any of the rules.

Thanks - Sky

3. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Well, reacting to discord messages is a discord feature which everyone has the right to use. Simply reacting with the emoji of a letter is harming no one and not spamming the chat. (I only reacted to certain messages) Secondly, the messages I sent where from my view appropriate for younger kids. This description is very vague and my interpretation of it regards my message as being appropriate. There was many worst things being said in the chat and for me to get muted seems quite unfair. Instead of muting player your staff should make the guidelines of what is inappropriate and what is not more clear. I am requesting that I be unmuted.

4. Sky

Sky Active Member Premium

IGN:
    SkyGuyGamerz
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.