Accepted Unban Appeal[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by HaZard, May 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaZard

HaZard Member

1. Your banned account name: HaZard_09
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skyblock (Sorry don't really know what you mean by what platform) Java Version
    3. Ban message/reason: Close the pending charge back to be unbanned from the server
    4. Have you read the rules? Yes i have read the rules i didn't do anything wrong other than the charge back when my mom bought it but unfortunately my mother has passed this year and i can access her account
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect? Kind of i get that you guys need me to close the trans action but i cant anymore this was 2018-11-07
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I don't think i was banned at all of what i remember
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? I really miss this server and since i couldn't play it, back from almost 2 years ago its been hard to find another good Skyblock server to play on, i've been playing this server ever since i was in i think 5th grade witch was almost 7 years ago
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again? I don't want to be banned again and i don't think ill be doing anymore charge backs
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you:
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes

2. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Tagging the person who is able to handle chargebacks:

Kerahna

3. HaZard

HaZard Member

I appreciate it

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I have to check with Noobcrew on this one since the chargeback was for a pretty high amount but you do have several non-charged back purchases from after that. Hang in there!

5. HaZard

HaZard Member

Thank you I appreciate your work if not I understand

6. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.