[UK] HkTV's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by HkTV, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

[​IMG]

Upon recently fixing my Laptop I have rekindled my love for Minecraft. I love to draw and make graphics, I also like to eat food, talk and watch TV Shows - occasionally all at the same time. I'm respectful and have matured over the years to a point where I feel I understand the world a little better.

What is your in game name?:
    My in game name is HkTV - same as the forums
    How old are you?:
    I am now 16 years of age
    What time-zone are you in?:
    Currently in UTC+1(Universal Time), also known as BST(British Summer Time)
    What country do you live in?:
    I live in England
    What languages do you speak?:
    I speak the Queen's English to a high degree, GCSE level French and I know a modicum of Tagalog(Filipino).
    Have you ever been banned?:
    Nope, I have not been banned on Skyblock.org
    Why do you think you should be mod?:
    Active and energetic. Not only am I online quite often and my name is relatively well-known throughout the server, I am also energetic. I mean this to say that I won't come to the server with sulks and self-pity - I'll leave all that at the door - instead I'll approach it with euphoria so a positive atmosphere is easier to arrive at.
    Generous. Giving starters stacks of cobble to get into the swing of things or sparing a few skybucks to brighten a day is what I live for. It's a virtual economy and it's a virtual world, but by giving I find that you can create genuine moments of joy; I cherish these moments.
    Loyal and honest. I never lie except to lie down. I am reliable and trustworthy as I believe nobility is of great importance. This helps whilst moderating as my honesty will prevent me from protecting friends who have done wrong and my loyalty will stay with Skyblock as the actions taken as moderator will be that of benefiting the community.
    Well educated. Okay, this one is a tiny bit narcissistic but it's true. Maybe I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but my understanding of grammar and keeping to correct spelling will help with documentation and coherence whilst moderating; confusing the masses is not great.

I think I should be a moderator because I find myself helping members on a day to day basis. I find myself communicating well with staff and users alike and my activity would definitely benefit the server in my opinion.
    What qualifications do you have?:
    As an ex-moderator I am familiar with the rules and am not afraid to enforce them where needed - I don't pick favourites.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?:
    Since I am now at College and soon to get a job, I can only promise 2 hours a day on Org as a minimum. I think this is quite active considering my circumstance but I will definitely be on for more than 14 hours a week if my timetable allows for it.
    How long have you been playing Skyblock.org?:
    In August I will have played for at least 2 years
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?:
    Previously a moderator on Skyblock.org and an admin on 2 servers(prior to this server). Following the creation of this application I also moderated a server where streamers and dozens of members would flock and spam and found I was more than capable of dealing with Chat and helping others as the server was quite alien with new Plugins that I had to teach fellow members.

Thank you for your time.
    Rainbows are pretty cool, don't you agree?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  2. MrStealYourGirl

MrStealYourGirl Experienced Member

Support! I support 100% Hk is an amazing mod and was before he went inactive. I would love to work with him once again! He is always there to help you. He in incredibly qualified and has so many qualities that makes him an amazing mod. Cypriot, if you see this application anytime soon, please accept him back onto the team.

3. Daniel

Daniel Well-Known Member

Support. And not just because you have an amazing warp :p
    Especially as you were a past moderator who only left from being inactive so if you are more active then you'd be a good mod :)

4. Moonlight

Moonlight Well-Known Member

Support I think you should have another shot at TMod again. :D

5. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

You know how to make me smile. :p But the words "amazing mod" you spelled awesome wrong pfft :t

The warp's pretty dead right now, as being more active I'll fix it up to look a little cleaner mhmm yes yes

Guud

6. PopIs_MyLife

PopIs_MyLife Active Member

Support!

7. MonkeyDqwerty

MonkeyDqwerty Well-Known Member

Full support, I would love to see you return to moderate for us :D

8. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

Thank you sir :p

:popcorn:I agree

9. Craney100

Craney100 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Craney100
    OMG, you finally made another mod app! its the day I have been waiting for! Where to begin? Well, I love you to bits, you are such an uplifting, passionate and caring guy who truly knows his way around te hearts if people. I would love to see you return! %100000000000000 support!!!! CypriotMerks :p

10. OceanPotato

OceanPotato Member

support all the way :D :heart: #HkTV4Mud

11. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

Pfft, suck up :heart:

If that becomes a legit hashtag I'll cry

12. Swimhornet

Swimhornet Experienced Member

support

13. Miles476

Miles476 Member

100% support u were a great mod and your active. :)

14. Joben333

Joben333 Active Member

Support :D You have good experience and you were a good mod

15. salamander9o

salamander9o Senior Member

Support ;p

16. YSaleh

YSaleh Member

Support and bummmmmp. Remember dis naym. Lol, how do you get people to see this?

17. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

Thank you :p

Deciding if you support me? M'kay, sounds good I guess, maybe timezones may affect when I'm on or see you.

Thanks Miles :)

Dancing thingy as a signature still gets me .__.

Tag all de names!!! :t Nah, I actually have no idea really.

18. McBird

McBird Active Member

Go hk!

19. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Experienced Member

You were a great mod if you didnt abuse /sudo and /kick, im sorry but i cant support this. If you want proof ask. Sorry.

20. HkTV

HkTV Active Member

Happy for the support.

Thank you bird person.

I remember at times abusing sudo but I never remember kick at all. The sudo abuse was temporary and all apologies were given if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.