[UK] Brooke4ninjas Application [TMod]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Brooke4ninjas, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brooke4ninjas

Brooke4ninjas Well-Known Member

Hello and thanks for getting the time to read my Moderator Application.Lets start with a few things about me :p

About Myself
    Well My real name is Brooke Porter and I live in the UK. I make YouTube videos which I usually record on sky block. Its one of my favourite servers. I have 1 pet, a dog called Bo and she is the Staffie breed. I found Minecraft over a year ago now and its been my favourite game since. I always concentrate hard and I have good levels at school,My best subject though is literacy since I love to wright stories. I love to talk and chat, which makes me a chatter-box but I enjoy it and I try to keep my friends happy and everyone happy,that is what makes me smile :). I am in year 5 and I am 10 years of age, I was the first in the class to turn Double digits. I'm not a worrier or a pouter, so I don't shout when I can't get something or If I can't find a belonging I don't worry about it I just calmly look for it.I do have a skype which I use to skype my friends, not strangers. And I usually can't stop writing.I am quite good at computers since I go on a computer everyday and play Minecraft non-stop, I'm addicted to it, and I practise other things to do with PC and computering, although I can't get mods into my game andplay with fun stuff, I always find a way to entertain myself within vanilla Minecraft.

What is your IGN?
    Brooke4ninjas - Even though I change my nick often :write:

What time zone are you in?
    I am in the UK time zone.

Which languages do you speak?
    Unfortunately I only speak one language, English, which is a downer.

Have you ever been banned before?If yes why?
    Yes unfortunately I have been banned before. This was when I was still a green bean and I invited someone who looted my items then telling a mod about my coop's bridges. I did not know about bridges back then and they some of my logs on. My coop had informed me that bridging was right and that it is one island per map. The Mod was doing there job and banned me. Not knowing why I was banned I began to panic. I couldn't do anything but wait. After 2-3 weeks I was unbanned even though I was meant to be banned permanently. After being unbanned I swore never to bridge AGAIN.

Why do you think you should me a mod
    I think I should be mod for many reasons, not just for the cool commands or stuff like that.
    Here are my reasons:

Responsible
    I am always responsible as I am understanding. If there is a job that needs doing, I try at my hardest to complete that job. I think carefully about my decisions and if there is a misunderstanding I always undo what has been done and put it right. I always look out in chat and someone is illegal trading or swearing I am always alert and tell them that it is wrong or you should not do that. If I do something to upset the player I try at my hardest to make them happy again, whether it is a donator, mod, SkyGod or a green bean I always try make them have a reason to smile. I am polite and kind to all players even if they are not nice to me or polite to me.
    If I see anything that is not aloud or breaking the rules I report it straight to a moderator or and admin if there is any on, but if there is no Mods or Admins on there, I report on the forums. If I do something wrong I will refund and I will be held responsible for my actions but If I can I will return the things that I have done (not like I would steal or grief though:p). If someone has been ignored or is feeling uncomfortable I will comfort them in every possible way and I will always be a good friend to everyone around me. My main focus is to make everyone smile at the darkest times and always laugh as I do well to make my friends laugh I try to make everyone laugh, even the people who are mean to me as I can always forgive and forget about the past.I have been griefed so many times and every time I watch exactly what the mods do so I know how to do it and if something is banable or not.Dirt trade is a definite ban but If someone says "Who wants to join my server /msg me for the IP" that is not a ban since they did not technically advertise but if they said "Who wants to join my server the Ip is {for example but this IP would not be a ban} Hellblock.net" that would have to be a ban.

Words

I use kind and touching words to express my feeling and I try to make a good impression on people by using kind and thoughtful words.I am creative with my mind and I choose the right description to fit the right paragraph and space.I don't use my good word choices to hurt other people and I am always forgiving to friends and non-friends :3. I try my best to make enemy's into friends and friends to avoid turning into an enemy.The phrase I like is "One million words settle differences but they start a war only to finish it with the kindness among them".I came up with that when I was writing the wall of hope :)

Kind and understanding
    I am kind and understanding towards other people. I never try to harm or insult them and if a player did something by accident like accidentally dropped my jukebox or diamond (I hope not) I am understanding to that player and If they prove or If I can trust them of telling to truth I forgive them but if they threw it of the island on purpose I report to a mod or on the forums as I class it as griefing me of my items. If I see anyone that is upset or annoyed I try to comfort them and cheer them up because our skyblock community is a kind and heart warming community as we are always polite kind and understanding, we don't ever disrespect each other or be a bully
    to anyone on the server and out of the server. If a mod can't log a block or roll it back them I don't shout at them I understand and I know how hard being a moderator is seen
    as I have been one myself on a different server.Before I skip straight to a culprit I hear everyone's side and opinion to the situation in case one may be lying to me and I always try to make sense and have good grammar so people can understand and reply to me :)

Decisions
    I think with care and consideration and I am always careful about the decisions I make due to how hard I know it is for moderators to attend to everyone all at once so I try to help out while moderators are busy; for example I would report someone on the forums if they misbehave and moderators are busy at the time because I know that there are always moderators on the forums looking to help with any problems. Another decision that I always think about is if I should get involved in an argument or not, If I go over the top and begin to get grouchy and moody its either because someone has wound me up or insulted me harshly.

Alert
    Even when I'm having fun I am always alert in case anybody breaks the rules or starts to spam or anything to annoy other players. I am always alert when people are trading so If they get scammed I witness it so I can refund the items that were scammed. I am also alert on my own island and around peoples islands for bridges. I also keep an eye out for hackers or signs of hacking from a player whether it be a skygod,donator or a green bean. I am always alert of anyone being and irritant to fellow players or insulting them in the most hardest way. I get up at 6:00 to check skyblock and forums and everything so I'm prepared to answer, reply or comment on anyone's thread if they need help, Information or just need to chat.

Active
    I am active In the game and in chat since people are asking a lot of questions.I always try to answer every ones questions to help them and If there is anyone new I show them through the steps of skyblock
    I am quite active on the forums as well, I always look at people Apps and posts.

Helpful to others
    I am kind to others and to those who are new and I helped a new player a few days ago when she didn't know anything and I always feel happy helping other as it has become a hobby of mine since I am polite and considerate to other players and people around me. If anyone needs help or if they have questions I am always there to answer them and I don't except a diamond or anything, not even a Thank you but knowing I have made someone comfortable and happy is all I ask for from people.

Listen
    I listen to other peoples concerns / questions and are happy to answer them with much detail. I am fast at responding as I am a fast typer and I practise every day at typing even at school during ICT. I learn from my mistakes and take them to improve not just my ability to answer questions but to improve my attitude. I am a very interested person who loves to hear the ideas of others around me. I am not one to ignore people, even the green beans who ask questions I am not sure on the answer for. I will reply no matter what.

Have you had any past experiences with being a moderator

On many servers. I have been a temp-mod moved up to temp-admin. I also take role as an admin on another server which is growing more known. Moderator experiences are the same as above. I was [Mod] before admin on a growing server. Same with temp-admin, I was before a normal temp-mod moving onto admin.

How active can you be on the server everyday
    Weekends-9-10 hours(Not in a row)
    School days-3-4 hours(Probably but not likey in a row)
    Holidays-14-17 hours(Of course not in a row)

Thank You for taking my words into consideration and reading through my application. I expect nothing massive as Cypriotmerkz has many Mods already but I love reading feedback as it makes me stronger and lets me know people care to read my work.

Have a nice day - Brookie

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
  2. sketchy

sketchy Active Member

i give u 99.9%

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  3. sketchy

sketchy Active Member

its just a little bit long
    :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  4. Squirrelllll

Squirrelllll Active Member

Should that matter, if he has his opinion that it is 30% just remove yours to 1% on his app. Btw Support, you must speak a little French or Spanish or German? does your school not teach you any others.

5. Brooke4ninjas

1.Shes a girl and 2. we were messing xD we Skype and 3.Only French xD

6. Rlxtreme

Rlxtreme Member

support!

7. Love__

Love__ Well-Known Member

Maybe not centering it. It makes it a bit hard to read. But overall SUPPORT nice app :heart:
    -Love

8. Brooke4ninjas

Thankyou eva so much :3

9. Brooke4ninjas

Thank you that means so much to me :3 And I will try edit it a bit so its easier to read.
    :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  10. Brooke4ninjas

Thanks for da support :3

11. JACK1106

JACK1106 Active Member

Nice mod app. support

12. Brooke4ninjas

Thankyou!

13. Swimhornet

Swimhornet Experienced Member

Spectacular mod application. You have my support.

14. Brooke4ninjas

Thank you it means a lot

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  15. Little hearts

Little hearts Active Member

Support good luck

16. Brooke4ninjas

Thank You :3 I really appreciate it :stoned:

17. Brooke4ninjas

I Thank you for the support you guys are giving, it is really kind of you :D

18. Cookie_monsta

Cookie_monsta Active Member

Nice :) support

19. CutiePie

CutiePie Member

Brooke I dont know how to give support xD I aggreeed with it tho... please help?:cat

20. CutiePie

CutiePie Member

oh and btw its Laurie, I like chipmunks.... chipmunk..... so cute..... I could :dead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.