Resolved Trying to gain the items on my old SB island, again.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by masterCircle, Jan 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterCircle

masterCircle Active Member

Hello! So as you know, actually if you don't know, I came from an old account named CoolerandCrazy (user changed to belchr for my older brother used it when I actually remembered the password) The island is still /visit CoolerandCrazy though on classic its /visit belchr

Long story short, This was back around when the new SB first came out in 2018, I know this because I remember wither skulls being obtainable, plus my wither skull hopper on my old island. I played on a very old mac, I do not really have a pic of it, I would have to find it, but this mac was like 2012 old, literally thicker than a 200 page book, and at one point java needed for how old it was so I could play Minecraft 1.13 and more. When I tried to update the java it, just then said I needed to have an updated mac, which I could not for my mac was too freaking old, broken, laggy, and virus filled. But out of nowhere java stopped working and I couldn't play minecraft. This happened before on an older older account, I got hacked but I could still play single player, just not online, but this time minecraft would never open, not even the launcher, all because how old the mac was. Now the part where my brother played, around early 2020 my brother wanted to play minecraft, so I gave him the account name and password (that I still remembered just in case it I could some how play it again.) and he played with his friends, then changing the name of the account to belchr.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    A few years later, jump to like 2020 christmas, I get a brand new computer, windows ofc, and then later in march-april 2021, I made a new account and joined back for the first time in a few years. All I know is that I am pretty sure I joined 1-3 hours or 1 day after the Easter DP of 2021.

When I got back I got on to this forums, AND ACTUALLY IF YOU LOOK AT WHEN I MADE THIS ACCOUNT, IT WAS February 1st, 2018, and some of the images I provide has pictures taken AFTER FEB 1ST 2018. Plus, the original name of this account was CoolerandCrazy. How would I have gotten this forums account back? I had my personal email on it. While my Minecraft account has my very old Gmail that is expired and that I do not remember at all. I do not know how this can not prove I was that account.

Anyway, when I got back on the forums account I went to help and told my situation, I never got my island but I did get the skyknight rank I had before on the old account.

All I want to know is what other evidence do I need to really prove this, I think I have proved enough finally after going back, just what else do I need. I will be providing images from 2018 and some from 2016, which has old kera and OMG OLD FREZ. I just realized that lol. Also the last image has one of my oldest names before coolerandcrazy.

Just please, tell me if I need anything else, all I want is to see what is there and take what I need, it may not be much but it is mine. Truly mine.
    Old_photo_1.png Old_Photo2.png oldphoto4.png oldphoto6.png

2. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    I think there's a decent amount of evidence just there
    passing this onto ker :)

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    While we are unable to transfer islands or give you access to modify them, we should be able to go and pick up some of the more valuable items for you from your old island. The easiest way I think will be if you opened a ticket in discord and link to this thread), then make sure the smods and myself are tagged so whoever is able to get in game next time you are online can help you go around the island and grab the items.

4. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Am actually surprised I’m seeing an effort from the staff team to get this dude his items back.
    +1 point to the staff team

5. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.