Implemented Trophies/Rewards.

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Eli_, Mar 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eli_

Eli_ Active Member

IGN:
    NightNighty_
    Hey Guys, this is a thread regarding trophies and special rewards. Seeing as tho some of the OG players are coming back. I think some people who have been here since the beginning should receive some kind of reward/trophy that people can view to see how long they have played. However, i was also thinking for staff there should be a trophy for who has been staff on this server for the longest.

Thoughts?

• Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
  3. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Are you suggesting that the trophy for how long you have played is based from your login date in-game?

Considering that there’s no direct link between player character on the forums and in-game that might be hard to do.

There are trophies rewarding you for being a forums member for a long time, as can be seen here, but they only go up to 2 years.

In terms of the staff trophy, from what you’ve suggested it sounds like only one person can have that trophy at a time. If the longest standing staff member was to leave, and another staff member overtook them, then the trophy would be taken away from them?

I’m also not sure how you’d class people who were staff, took a break, and then came back in that too. It seems a little odd.

My understanding of trophies and rewards were that they could be obtained by multiple people in some form or another. If you’re bringing in specific rewards that can only apply to one person at a time, surely that defeats the point?

For those reasons, neutral.

4. Eli_

Eli_ Active Member

IGN:
    NightNighty_
    Well, Blyx Thanks for your input. I didn't know that but they should go up further than 2 years because this server has been alive a lot longer. And the staff trophy would be for all the staff that have been on the server up to 3 years. Just to show how long they have played and contributed to the server.

5. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hey!
    Trophies have been updated to include trophies for older members, I believe it goes up to 7 years at the moment and perhaps we will increase that in the future! As for the staff trophy, we simply cannot give trophies depending on how long someone has had a rank because the forums does not physically allow that unfortunately!

6. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the forums page by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Forums Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.