Closed Trading Diamonds/Grass Etc. on Classic for Skyblock Items and Kits (3:1 ratio, tripling)

Discussion in 'Trading Archive' started by Abree107, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abree107

Abree107 Active Member

I have a lot of items available to trade on classic for items on the newer skyblock server, the main points of interest being 2500+ diamonds, several stacks of grass, 4 stacks of iron blocks, 400 DCs of wool, 100 DCs of redstone/chests/wood/cobble/stone, and a ton of other miscellaneous stuff. I'd like to trade that stuff for items on the new server. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP.

EDIT: I have established a 3:1 trade ratio. (Ex: You give me 1 diamond on the new server, I give you 3 on classic).

I'm also willing to purchase your entire kit, below is what I will pay you on the classic server in exchange for your ENTIRE kit on the new server.
    Prices for kits (Buying your whole kit on the new server):
    • Skyknight (Donor 10): Paying 12 Grass
    • Skyking (Donor 25): Paying 2 Diamonds
    • Skylord (Donor 50): Paying 2 Diamonds + 6 Grass
    • Skygod (Donor 100): Paying 6 Diamonds
    • Skytitan (Donor 250/400): Paying 12 Diamonds
    • Wood: Paying 3 Grass (Please just make a stack of chests out of it before trading)
    • Iron: Paying 1 Diamond
    • Spawner: 80 Diamonds

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

You seem to be drastically missing the situation here. Everyone has a lot of stuff on the old server they'd love to trade for stuff on the new server. Hardly anyone plays on the old server anymore and there is no incentive for people to buy anything. That is of course unless they actively choose to play there, but this is a minority of players.
    I'd be very surprised if you would get anything sold at a 30:1 ratio, try a minimum of 150:1.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  3. SkeletonWarrior_

SkeletonWarrior_ Active Member

IGN:
    SkeletonWarrior_
    I have some Skytitan kits I'm willing to trade. IGN: SkeletonWarrior_

4. Eternal__Flame

Eternal__Flame Member

IGN:
    Eternal__Flame
    Is this trade offer still available? I have /kit skytitan /kit iron and /kit spawner (also/kit cobble but i doubt you need that) I don't really play on /skyblock, only on /classic so it's yours if you want.
    IGN: Eternal__Flame

5. Abree107

Abree107 Active Member

I don't exactly play anymore, but I can certainly still make trades. I'm dealing with an account issue currently (the minecraft account I use was originally a gift back in the post-beta days and Mojang recently reset the credentials), but I'll let you know when it's resolved. Just stock up on kits, I've got almost 3000 diamonds on classic so I should be able to handle any volume you can accumulate.

6. Perch3003

Perch3003 Active Member

IGN:
    Perch3003
    Correction, many of us prefer the old server because its not as crazy active,

7. Perch3003

Perch3003 Active Member

IGN:
    Perch3003
    I'm with eternal here tho, him and I both only really play on classic, so I'd be down to trade my kit on /skyblock for diamonds on classic, I'm a skygod aswell as Eternal so get back to me if your interested, my IGN is : Perch3003

8. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

thanks, edited my comment :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.