Trade Shop

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Devannn_, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    So, as we all know, we finally have Trade Shops! In my opinion, I like it. From the floating blocks above the chest, to being able to sell over 64 items, etc.
    However, the thing I noticed, as being part of a coop and sharing a Trade Shop, is that others can't access the Trade Shop in a Double Chest anymore. So, my suggestion is to try bring this back. This would really help myself, 52Phenomenon and TheEpicWotsit as we're sharing a Trade Shop and I'm sure it'll help all those other shared Malls/Shops.
    Tell me what you think :3

• Support Support x 6
  2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I asked Leeroie about it yesterday in-game for CloudShop.. looks like there’s no luck with getting this. Unless he’s just keeping it a surprise from me xD.

3. Devannn_

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Ah, I see. Hopefully he is xD

4. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

I was gonna post about this too. Just to be clear, are you saying you want people to be able to have access to the same trade chests like sharing a lockette?

5. Devannn_

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Yes.

6. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, the plug-in we are using for trade shops does not allow more than one player to share a trade chest. To enable this capability we would have to replace it with a custom-made plugin. We are unable to devote development resources toward such a major effort at this time due to competing priories.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.