Trade shop glitch.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Saai, Aug 17, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Saai

Saai Active Member

I was playing skyblock, when I saw something in the chat. Someone wanted to buy some diamonds. But, he wanted to buy them through a tradeshop. I put 14 diamonds in the chest, 4 disappeared and there was 50 grass (and the 10 diamonds) in the tradeshop, while the tradeshop said '1 Diamond - 22 Grass'. Which is kind of impossible, since I didn't put grass in the chest, and 22x4=88 . He told me he wanted to buy 3 diamonds, so I asked him howmuch he bought, but he keeps telling me he doesnt know and that he wants to buy more things like quartz. Isnt that kind of suspicious? I don't want to accuse him, but I do want to know how this could've happened. :sweat:

Sorry for my awful English

- Brent023

Attached Files:

2. Saai

Saai Active Member

Btw. The tradeshop looked like this, [Trade] wasn't green. :neutral:

Attached Files:

3. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    This happens to me all the time. Someone bought a couple stacks of oak logs, then bought the first stack for 1 grass and only got 16 oak logs. Then someone bought a diamond from me for 22 grasss, I only got 13 grass and they got the diamond. This is a glitch that needs to be patched since people keep saying a tradeshop just scammed me when it was a glitch.

4. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    I think I know why that happens to most of the players:
    For example a player wants to buy 64 Logs Oak and he has 1 Oak Log in his inventory. He goes to buy the Oak ( The 1 Oak is still on him ), when he right clicks on the trade sign, he will receive a random amount of Oak Log. That is a glitch that sometimes is bugging me out but what do I know.

5. BlondehAppeal

BlondehAppeal Member

Well I'm not using tradeshops now lol. More likely to be scammed with that than manual trading.

6. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Using manual trading is a lot worse than Tradeshop since you can report the Tradeshop glitch and be refunded.

7. BlondehAppeal

BlondehAppeal Member

no one records tradeshops, people record manual trades -.-

8. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Yeah but if you do a big trade manually and you get scammed you are most likely to not get refunded. Just the thing you buy you need to not have it in your inventory.

9. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

SERVER LAG THE TPS IS LIKE 10 ALL THE TIME ON NET