Toxic's Art Requests [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Toxic_Spiderling, Jun 18, 2019.

?

Are you interested in doing a request?

1. Yes!

50.0%
  2. Maybe, but I don't have any ideas.

50.0%
  3. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Wow, my first forum post. Might as well make it something memorable and enjoyable.

Hello, Toxic here! I'm something of an aspiring artist, and I love being given a challenge (or something to use as a muse) when it comes to art. I need to get back into doing more digital art, but I also work in multiple mediums (including marker, pencil, acrylic, oil, and watercolor).

Thus, I decided that I wanted to throw up a little art request here in the forums to see if anyone would like any art. Of course, though, I'll be throwing a few rules up so that everyone can stay comfortable.

1. Please don't ask me to do anything that would be deemed inappropriate to the website.
    2. Please keep any requests PG/PG13.
    3. If doing a request, please be as descriptive as possible to ensure the best artistic outcome!

With that out of the way, I figured I should probably explain the name.
    I'll mostly be open to requests, which will likely be more on the sketch and/or very basic art side (simple vectors, drawings, or etc that don't take an incredibly long time to do and don't appear too finished overall). However, if you're wanting anything more detailed (such as a full scenery/landscape, full pieces, anything that would take a long time to fully finish), it might be considerate to pay in-game for such a piece (though that would be completely up to you!).

Alright, I got all that boring writing out of the way. Now for the fun part; actually showing you guys some art as examples of what I can do (and what you should expect when requesting a piece). For now, I'll show a few of each type so you get a feel for what the medium looks like and what would be considered what.

Thanks for visiting!

Request-like digital:
    Request-like marker:
    Request-like pencil:
    Request-like acrylic/oil:
    Request-like watercolor:

• Amazing Amazing x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    Your art is very pretty and colorful, I like it. I also like how you try and do more art styles than just one, since I know a bunch of people who only focus on one type.But I would request one, though one: I don't know what to request; and two: I don't know if you'd be doing commissions.

3. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Ahh, thanks! I've always found art to be more lively when it has more color!
    Thanks as well for the style compliment! It's a bit boring to just stick to one style (especially when it's still developing) and giving myself diversity with the style makes a lot more of the pieces feel unique and different.

They're as stated, requests. I can do commissions if someone actually wants to pay/commission me for one, but I'm not really expecting payment. That'd be left entirely up to whoever wants to make a request. :)
    AKA they're completely and totally free unless the person requesting feels the desire to pay for the piece. I don't really see why I'd want to make a profit off of these since it's meant to be a fun thing, but I've also found that some people like paying for things and won't exactly take no for an answer. So, yeah. :D

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Can you do this in water color maybe? I will pay you in game for it is a stack of grass fine? but I don't mind paying more if needed

Attached Files:

5. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Would you want it done on an actual canvas or using watercolor digital brushes? :)

6. Hireath (Astro)

A actual canvas ❤

7. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Alright, I'll see what I can do. I'll try and have it done by Thursday (hopefully finished tomorrow but I can't exactly predict how my day will go so I'll at least give myself a two-day buffer :p).

8. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    Could you do this using digital art? The boats don't have to be in detail, I want the sunset/water to be the main focus. Thank you so much for doing this, by the way :')

Attached Files:

9. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Sure, I can definitely try my best. Any particular brushes or effects you'd want or do you want me to surprise you?

10. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    do whatever suits you. If you want to surprise me, go ahead, I'm not picky :')

11. Toxic_Spiderling

Toxic_Spiderling Member

IGN:
    Toxic_Spiderling
    Haha, alright. Again, I'll try for Thursday (though since this would be a more complicated piece chances are I probably won't be able to finish it until Sunday due to a family wedding Friday and Saturday). :)

12. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    No worries, take your time :)

13. Hireath (Astro)

Okay thank you ❤ take your time I can wait :3

14. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
  15. Hugos

Hugos Active Member

This is awesome, your artwork looks amazing.

16. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    These are really cool! I think it's great that you try so many styles of art and that you're also challenging yourself by taking people's requests. I'm excited to see what else you show us on this thread :D

I may request one in the future, and I'll be happy to pay for your time :)

17. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Can I request this:

Cracking song lmao, at around 0:39-0:40 seconds in there is a man shaking bananas. Could you draw him and write Teenage Dirtbag on the bottom?
    lmfaoo