Denied Tommy's App :)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TommyDeadshot, Jan 12, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TommyDeadshot

TommyDeadshot Member

IGN:
    TommyDeadShot
    Hi Everyone, I appreciate you all for taking the time out of your day to kindly read and allow me to have an opportunity to hopefully provide additional peacefulness, kindness and most importantly a friendlier environment! (Btw My Irl name is Jonny)

*.*.*.*Interesting Things About Me :) *.*.*

My In Game Name!
    >TommyDeadShot

The Discord:
    >JonnyPlaysMC#2615

Where I Reside:
    >I currently live in the United States, Minnesota to be exact. It is a wonderful place I will say.
    (Little Chilly)
    Time Zone:

>CST (GMT -6)

My Platform Activity:
    >I joined this server a little bit over a month an a half ago and I wish I could say I joined in 2012-2022, but unfortunately I wasn't aware of this delicacy of a sever at the time. Over the course of my short experience compared to many others, I have found many things on here that I could never see on any other server and that was peace. To further explain, a lot of the time I would often join a random server and know that my time there wouldn't last long at all because it would be all repetitive to me since I have played this game since it came out, but I never once throughout my course actually settled down and built an island on Sky-Block until now and man it has completely revived me to continue on playing Minecraft on this server regardless of how things turn out.
    >I work fulltime outside of work 5 days 8-11 hours and I currently am in the progress of moving out of my house since my parents are moving to Florida! Even with that schedule I still manage to find time to be active on here as much as I can which includes early mornings to afternoon and after work. I pretty much have everything all established for moving out day so it really wouldn't interfere at all with this position.

Bans:
    >I have never had any punishment on this server nor muted.

My Staff Experience:
    >I have had prior experience a couple years ago with many other servers who are sadly no longer on existing. Since I have aged a little bit since then, I feel I would be able to handle situations that occur in a more respective manner

Other Languages:
    >I do not speak any other languages.

6 Reasons Why I Should Be Apart Of The Dream Team:
    • Being Responsible: I always try to do the right thing and not blame others for any wrong doings of my own mistakes and that for me is the key to figuring out how to handle the next situation in the correct way. I guarantee that everyone would be given a fair share at everything they act upon and no one will be treated differently otherwise.

• Organizational Skills: Organizing is one that I feel is a second nature to me due to the amount of time I will take to complete something and make it look much more appealing to look at. It is a ideal tool that many should have since it helps with having things flow more smoothly and you can actually comprehend in a quicker way on how things should be put together.

• Trust: The one pet peeve even outside of this game is Trust. It is one important asset someone should have about their character otherwise you will never know who they truly are. Trust is something that helps build more relationships with others and once broken it is very much harder to get back so I would always be truthful to whomever is asking anything and would never lie about anything to further enhance myself.

• Dedication: Currently at the moment I am not playing any other Minecraft server and I spend all of my time on here trying to improve on my own island (Btw Check Me Out) When I get off work I typically will eat first and then hang out a bit with the family and then I will get on to build my empire. I am very active.

• My Enthusiasm: When I first joined the server I was very quiet. I would say hello to everyone when I first joined, but throughout my little time on here and meeting new people on this fun journey I have came out of my shell to be more open about talking in chat to others, sharing a few laughs with people and welcoming new members who first arrive on the server. I feel I have definitely improved as well now that I have items on the server so when I tend to see others who may not have it yet, I always try to provide them with the essentials to starting their own islands.

• Problem Solving: If I were hypothetically to be accepted as a Helper, I would always try to evaluate the situation in a way to help deescalate if need be, but mainly to communicate and give them any advice or answer any desirable questions or requests they may have in a respectable manner.

• Other Reasons: I will guarantee that if I were to be accepted that I would do nothing but take any situation as a learning experience and make it better throughout that process.

Thank You Once Again! Regardless of how things turn out, I still will be all those things above you see :)

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock!
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums before choosing to open a new application in the future. Volunteers are always needed!

This thread has been moved to Denied Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.