Withdrawn Tog’s Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Tog, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Universal

Universal Well-Known Member

Still over-defending yourself when it's unnecessary, only makes you look less mature. Take the feedback and constructive criticism. The more you defend your actions or state you're "trying," the more it looks like you're making excuses. There's no need to respond to each constructive feedback with a paragraph defending yourself or stating you're trying. Here's what I mean just in your last post:

Refers to how much you seem to be trying
    Refers to useless explanations
    All you need to say
    Typo

I think you get the point.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  2. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

Togpuss I had to remove my support and change to a no support. Your actions don’t look like you want to be a moderator. I have never seen you helping anyone out. Didn’t want to do this, but it had to be done.

3. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    I see you in the game all the time i think you could be a part of the helper, i dont see you in chat that much tho, Goodluck.

Support

4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks for the feedback. Firstly, I appreciate the mind change however some of this surprised me. I help out in chat an awful lot especially in the recent months. I may not always do it publicly but I can assure you I do it in a private chat with the person needing help. Perhaps if I start doing it in global chat, my actions may be appreciated some more. It would also be beneficial to me if you would be able to share an example of my actions not being suitable for a moderation position. This can be done publicly here, on a forums conversation, or on a discord chat (I believe I already have you as a friend on that platform). I hope to be able to re-convince you once again in the near future.

Thanks for the feedback. I’m active it chat a decent amount although I understand I can be AFK for long hours if either sleeping, or at school, which may give the illusion that I’m rarely active in chat. When not AFK though, I feel as if I chat more than I actually play the game itself. I also tune into minechat quite often to talk when a computer is not available to my use at that point in time.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  5. Louiemar

Louiemar Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Louiemar
    I get what you mean i suggest you getting a moderator, you are a really helpful guy and i hope you know that you are amazing you inspire everyone.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  6. DietPepsi22

Yes Togpuss this has nothing to do with personal reasons. I hope that you can change me back to a support. I just don’t see you working to the moderator capabilities. Maturity is a reason. For example, I saw you online for about 2 hours, and you weren’t afk. You weren’t helping and were just talking somewhat immaturely in chat.

7. RedstoneThrills

RedstoneThrills Member

You would make a awesome mod or helper! Your always constantly willing to help and no wonder people the other day said you should become mod :p

8. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    I'm dearly sorry tog, but your behavior lately has just been to much for me to handle, here is a picture of what I mean. I just don't see you fit as a mod anymore. Changing to no support. -Doc

Attached Files:

9. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I would like to clear something up about that. Would I be able to add you to a conversation to discuss please? Many thanks.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  10. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    ok I will. :)

11. DietPepsi22

Removing the no support and changing it to a neutral. I have seen you be more mature and have seen you helping others more often. You must continue this to gain my full support.

12. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

doesn't answer simple questions to people who they dont like....

13. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I’m glad I could change your mind. And I hope I can continue to do this.
    I would just like to point out that I do not dislike anyone.

14. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

actions speak louder than words buddy.

15. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Half your statements are factually incorrect /h, damaging people’s reputations with your expressed opinions of negativity when in reality you are performing some of the actions yourself.

CCA5E670-79AB-46A8-ABF8-1D0DBE1D0790.jpeg

60A1922A-E572-44AC-94FD-75CFF6FEC67F.jpeg 4F4A8B4F-B4D1-4F10-822D-E94C26DE85CF.jpeg

also, fyi, I’m fully aware of the rules. but it doesn’t mean I follow them 24/7.

16. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    1EDDF6B1-CC2B-49AB-A008-B61E524EC19E.png 6D65B70E-739A-4D2C-80EA-E04C066505E2.png 4EA72E6D-581C-4D87-9439-AE9C4F1DB69B.png
    Monster understood that was a joke. All of those other ones were aimed towards you. And I’ve explained why with many reasons. For example: I posted ‘getting level 25 in the worst channel on the discord’ in the fortnite channel and you referred me to the ‘general’ channel and then proceed to use the !rank command in the league of legends channel before proceeding to tell me to go to the general channel again when I refer you to the bot commands channel.

If you included the context before those messages you rather than just copying them with no context, then others would understand. You were being immature on so many levels when I said that and I understand I was not the only person to send that as many others agreed with me.

Edit: I thought I would share the images instead. In these small cut of images, it also shows YodaBearMaster referring you to the general channel.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  17. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

No dude. You have the order wrong. YOU are the hypocrite and I conduct the same orderlies as you as a) you tell me off for being in the wrong channel then b) you go into the fortnite channel and start typing gibberish yourself. A quick check of the dates would confirm this. Stop trying to tarnish peoples reputations when they didn't do anything. If anything you are the immature one.

18. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

I have also posted the contextual statements I believe are unbiased and nessescary unless one has been missed. You are also too fast to disagree harry

19. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Can we take this to dms? I personally do not want to be reported for post farming and I don’t want to be having a long conversation in my staff application about discord rules. Thanks.

20. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

No support reasons stated above

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.