Withdrawn Tog’s Staff/Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Tog, Sep 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Not really, since it wouldn’t be your job as a staff member to refund players. If you like doing that, then it is a great choice, congratulations. But it isn’t really necessary in your staff application.

2. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    You double posted so I had to merge this post, and another one before that was merged by another staff member.

Please be careful to avoid double posting :)

Also I'm neutral. I think you need more time to prove yourself. Especially on forums, it seems you're not 100% used to it, especially with the double posting.

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I’ll be more careful about double posting in future, thanks.

I understand, I do in fact like doing that, however I can understand how it could be classed as irrelevant, thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2019
  4. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

Hey Tog,
    Basing on what I have seen in-game, as I am not active myself on forums, you are extremely helpful and kind towards everyone including myself - you are quick to help someone out in chat, especially lately, which is great mod criteria. In regards to your activeness, I have seen you online the majority of the time I have been on, but I can't speak for how long you are online when I am not on. So from what I have seen in game, I'm leaning towards support/neutral for now, needless to say this could change for greater or for worse.
    Okay, so after reading through a few responses so far, in terms of your application I think it is overly impressive and it's great you have such confidence in yourself, but as I mentioned earlier, I am not active on here so I have no clue whether you frequently use forums or not, because I personally don't. I have in between viewpoints on your application, I would have to see more of your helping in game. I also think it's great you know the commands and you carry many great assets as shown in your 'Why do you think you should become a staff member' section. In conclusion, as for now I am going to go with neutral; I think you are great but I can not make a solid opinion on your application for now, but as I mentioned prior, my opinion can change at any time. Good luck with your application, and I hope to see you in game.
    -Blue

5. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thanks so much for taking the time to write a long response, haha. I am indeed very active on forums.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  6. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    Recently I haven't been playing much because of parents :cri:, so I don't know how much you are on servers but I have very frequently been on forums, and see you quite a lot here. You seem very nice and quite likeable, which is good to have in a helper/mod. You also are very polite and reasonable, and don't seem to be the type of person to get into arguments easily. I am sort of in the middle between support and neutral, but might change :)

7. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank you for the feedback. I have been very active and helpful in game recently. I have been in the game for roughly 4-9 hour per day so I guess that is classed as ‘active’.

8. Yolo_Beast

Yolo_Beast Member

IGN:
    Yolo_Beast
    I can only take your word for it, but once parents allow me to touch mc again, I will see :D

9. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Understood.

10. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

9 hours a day should not be considered active anymore, that's sickly. don't do that.

11. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    That’s only on weekends. I usually won’t be online for more than 4-6 hours on weekdays.
    Cheers for the input.

12. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    Neutral for now.
    You are active, and it would be nice to have more staff members, but I feel like you need a bit of maturity before you can become a helper.
    Not saying that you are immature, but that staff members need to be super mature, and I haven't seen much of that.
    I'll keep close watch, and most likely support in the future.

13. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I’ll try work on my maturity. Thanks for the feedback!

14. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Honestly Togpuss, your a very kind person but I believe your schedule isn’t quite that much time in game, we talk in disc but I just don’t see you in game much, however though you are active on discord and forums which is nice, but I don’t really ever see you helping people, and if it was you that I remember saying this, didn’t you just decide you wanted to be helper cause people were talking about it in chat(might’ve been someone else). Neutral, try to improve!! :D no hate :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also if I was you, I would update you post and put who supports, who does neutral and who does no support so it’s easier for people to see!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2019
  15. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Another example me being dedicated to my work, is writing this application at 2:30 in the morning when I have school tomorrow

^
    Neither true (not fitting as an example) nor relevant.

16. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Hello, thanks for the feedback. I am usually very active with 5-12 hours on the server per day. Reason why you do not see me often, is because I’m in the BST time zone whereas you are in then EST zone meaning that you are five hours behind me. As stated in ImBlue’s comment, I do help quite a lot in chat, but more in private messages to avoid spam.

17. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I just pointed it out because i saw it in that way, and how you said it I'm sure others would agree. Giving out free stuff is something ANYONE can do,

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Just because he isn't cultured with the server does not mean he shouldn't be mod. I literally had no idea gold was actually important when noob nerfed the spawners to figure out what was going on. You learn later on, which gives you an idea of what others are dealing and how you can prepare yourself.

Neutral for you. I sometimes see you on but then it's probably due to timezones (as I type this I got 2 major tests right around the corner OOF); I'm not on until the late afternoon or evening hours (sometimes in the morning hours if I feel like it) so it's highly possible to miss you. Related to that when I do see you on I sometimes see you help but only sometimes. Discordwise, I think your activity is fine and same for fourms.

Work on being active more in game, and helping others and i'll change my status hehe :p

19. Tog

IGN:
    Togpuss
    For the past week, I have timed my activity levels for both in game, and forums...

Monday:

Game: 5h 30m

Discord/Forums: 5h

Tuesday:

Game: 4h 30m (Slightly more inactive on this occasion due to school trip ending late)

Discord/Forums: 7h 0m

Wednesday:

Game: 8h 0m

Discord/Forums:8h 0m

Thursday:

Game: 3h 30m

Discord/Forums: 11h 0m

Friday:

Game: 4h 30m

Discord/Forums: 8h 30m

Saturday:

Game: 9h 0m