To be honest... Pretty much

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krissy, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Comment and I will be honest. I won't be rude but I may be blunt. okiego.

Please note: These TBH's do not reflect how I treat you as a moderator. I will never not help you over personal things. If you are concerned at any point that you were not treated fairly by me you can send me a pm and we can talk about it.

These are opinions. They are how I see you and may not be true to how you see yourself. If you comment you should be prepared for this because I won't always tell you what you want to hear.

2. DjTylexx

DjTylexx Active Member

IGN:
    DjTylexx
    Hmu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Lucy

Lucy Well-Known Member

hmu :heart:33333333333333

4. Gundham

Gundham Well-Known Member

Okay! ^-^ Hope you have / had a nice day! ~

5. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

U r a nice person. But when u r a mod that trying to solve problems, u sound like we r enemies that hated each other for 2000 yrs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Kira_

Kira_ Experienced Member

7. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Krissy

Don't get me wrong, you are a good person with a good heart. But I feel sometimes you can be a little insulting or arrogant. I have seen you be a mature person who will forgive others and appreciative of those who help you

I love you my wife :heart: You are a great friend however you have the tendency to get distracted then find more people to go to and so on. You sometimes forget me and I cri.

From what I have seen you are a nice person and you spread the love where you go. It is nice to see less hatred and less "salt" from players and more appreciation and just people who want to be nice.

I am supposed to be honest about you but yes, when I moderate I do tend to get more serious with people and less like a friend. Because I expect generally that my friends will do the right thing on the server.

History speaks a lot. I have seen the Kira that cares, is sweet, is a good and kind hearted person and that will not want to see someone else suffering through the bad times in life. Then I see the side of Kira I personally dislike. The one that acts like she doesn't give a crap about anyone, is rude, can be immature and doesn't think about others or consider their feelings. Whatever is the case, there is just things that I do not like and things about you I appreciate.

I have never had an issue with you. It has been fun having discussions with you. While I cannot say much in the form of negatives since our interactions have been little I will say that in the past I actually did not like you and I did feel uneasy about you. If you ask why, I cannot say. It was how I felt back then.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

10. DjTylexx

DjTylexx Active Member

IGN:
    DjTylexx
    Thank you Krissy

11. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

Comment. .

12. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    Thank you for clarifying this. And as Long as we had only a Player / Mod relationship I had no suspicion about this; You were always Kind and helpful. Credit to you for this and so much for aledged mod bias. Only when we had our first Player / Player Encounter, back when we did our org/net Business, I was a little surprised when assumed that I did not trust you, when in contrary I could not feel more comfortable trading with anyone else. I'm glad to hear that these are past feelings :)

13. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

I would like to know

14. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    :heart: I wonder what are your thoughts about me.

15. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
  16. Nightcat

Nightcat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    Nightcat is BACK :cat

17. Krissy

Honestly I never had an issue with you to begin with. I was a little ticked off that you made a big deal when someone donated for you but eventually did understand it was frustrating for you. But I still didn't really feel anything towards you that was ever hateful. Now you seem to accuse me of all sorts and say mean things. I don't understand why the hostility towards me. I used to think you were chill, now my opinion has really changed.

You have a very good sense of right and wrong and one of the best examples of how to make up for your mistakes. I find you friendly. You are like a little brother in a way. I think you have a lot of dedication and I know people hate that. Remember that they are just jealous because they cannot be bothered to put in that effort to do what you do so they will try bring you down.

Much like rolly you are friendly and you are dedicated. Sometimes I sit back and hope you don't turn out like some of the other players I have seen. You need to stay true to you and not what others are doing. #freeadvice
    But really I like you. You are pretty cool

I mean we don't talk really so this is just how I see you. I notice you kinda do things that I would do back when I first joined here. I find you can be dramatic and maybe a little over the top with it as times. That can be a good or bad thing in some situations. You have an interesting personality and you should really show it more.

18. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Thank you :)

19. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    We are brothers :). Well at least that's what Krissy said.

20. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__