Tips for Shop.

Discussion in 'Player Guides' started by InfiniteShop, Sep 7, 2019.

1. InfiniteShop

InfiniteShop Active Member

IGN:
    InfiniteShop
    I have joined this server since 5 months ago. Its been an amazing experience. I met alots of people. Nice, Polite, Kind or even Scammer. Making shop give you alots of grass. Everyone need grass, Someone will try to grief you and take all that grass. So do not trust random people. If you have been griefed, Don't be shy to report mod. Mod will help you out :D Sorry If I write anything wrong, Please correct me or reply to me. Let's get in to the topic, Here is some tips about "How to make Great Shop"

Tip 1 : Make it cheap
    It is a common sense. People want to buy cheap stuff. So make it cheap

Tip 2 : Always in stock
    No one actually want to go to shop that not stock all the time, {Unless it is super cheap xD}

Tip 3 : Shop Design
    Almost no one want to go to place that is Dark. Make it bright and colorful. Don't put cobblestone with some goldblocks and some random netherrack. Its not good to start a shop. Make it contrast. Spend some grass on it. Don't make the shop to big, Example you need to walk 100 blocks to get to another chest shop.

Tip 4 : Advertise
    "Advertise" is the best way to get people to your shop. Make it colorful, Easy to read and not too long. By the way Do not Spam

Tip 5 : Noteblocks song
    Its nice to have some relax and bright noteblock song. It make people to stay and spend more time on your shop/island. After that you make griders under your shop, That is smart way to get people stay on your shop.

Tip 6 : Free Stuff
    Every people want free stuff. They will do anything to get free stuff. Make free food shop/dispenser.

Tip 7 : Be Nice, Kind and Polite
    When you chat you don't just say bad words. You need to be polite, If someone don't want to come to your shop, Don't just spam him or say bad words to him. Be nice and everyone will be kind to you to you...

Tip 8 : Make your shop look professional
    Even your shop is not that professional, You can make it look professional. Decorate it, Spend some times on it. Make it look good, And always make it bright. Make your advertise look official Ex. "[InfiniteShop] .... [Click Here]" not just "come to my shop please..."

Thanks for reading, Always remember in real life stuff is more Important than game. When you have free time you can play. Don't just play it all day.

- InfiniteShop 9/7/2019

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1