There are 7 hot singles in your area

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Maximilian, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

I'm not one of them - I'm single but not hot SORRY BOYS

I'm gonna write about my life here and who I am, if you don't find what you're searching for feel free to ask me about anything.

So yea, where to begin...
    I was born 28.07.1999 in a small hospital in Norway that's now closed in favour of a much larger one. I was born 12:20pm and - believe it or not - it was 38 Celsius that day. My parents wrote down and remembered EVERYTHING about me as a baby, and they had a good reason.
    You see, my mother has an illness, this illness makes it very unlikely that you can have a baby, they tried surgery and everything to enhance the chances of pregnancy, and nothing worked. My parents were very negative about the chances of ever becoming pregnant, but me being a rebel decides to be born anyway. I'm a miracle baby - take good care of me.

I'm an asthmatic, born with it and never going to be fully rid of it, blame my childhood doctor who said nothing was wrong with me for a whole year. Even though anyone could tell you I had asthma.
    After getting medicines etc I was a quiet baby, I slept peacefully and barely ever cried, other parents couldn't believe my parents when they told them about me. I could talk and walk very early, exactly when I don't remember.
    My three first words were:
    1. Ball
    2. Bird
    3. Dad
    I'm half Danish on my mother's side, my dad is Norwegian.

Years 3-6 were terrific as far as I remember them, although I don't remember anything.
    Years 6-12 not so much. You see I was bullied a lot as a kid, and trust me it f***s up your mind, badly. I walked around thinking I wasn't good enough for anyone, that if I died people would celebrate, my self esteem hit rock bottom. I deprived all anger, and to this day I'm still afraid of crying in case it would provoke more bullying.
    Then I changed school, because my new school was closer, I would have never changed if not, I tanked through all the bullies at my old school.
    Changing school is the best decision I ever made in my life, small and shy me suddenly started talking to people, human interaction with people who actually wanted to talk to me. I started doing stuff with friends instead of sitting alone in my room all day.

I still spend a lot of time with these friends, which is why I left the server a year ago, I devoted all my time to friends and that was an amazing idea. Sadly it also meant me re uniting with the bae Dinklefuzz didn't happen. After one and a half year of not talking to her, we finally meet again, because she was stupid and didn't want to sleep when she came home from work. Imagine if she had just went to sleep that night.
    She means so much to me, really. She's the person I open up the most to, she gets me, and no we're not dating.

I love people, nothing makes me happier than seeing happy people, especially the people I care the most for. I believe everyone should have the same rights, so yea I am a feminist. You didn't see that coming, did you?
    I'm also an atheist, despite very much liking the peace or Buddhism and how it's technically not a religion is pretty cool.
    I'm a supporter of equal marriage rights and the LGBT community in general, I will never accept Norway until gay marriage is legal.
    Wanna know something that angers me? We're legalising the Segway before equal marriage rights, I hate the current government in Norway, racist idiots the lot.

I love pizza and music, I listen to music all the time and eat pizza as often as I can, my friends actually makes jokes about me eating pizza too much.
    I love football, I only support one team and that is Manchester United, I hate when people disrespect the club by using "Man U" it angers me so much. It's straight up mocking the death of players and staff and if I can't people who support United actually use the term ffs.

As previously mentioned I am single, been that way since I was 9, so 7 years. It sounds sad but tbh I've always just focused on being a kid instead of relationships etc, it's still that way. I don't have any desire to have a girlfriend as it stands and I can't see that changing this year. Although one day I really want to get married, and hopefully have two kids.

So yea, that's about it. If you wanna talk I have Skype, I love talking. I swear a lot though, like all the time. Anyway - son.of.the.shadows if you wanna chat.

Something you wanna know? I repeat you can ask me literally anything, don't be shy.

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

Favorite song from The Weeknd? :>

3. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

Real Life

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. poggers

poggers Senior Member

hai felicia

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

dammit how did you know my name

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Gemmalove

Gemmalove Well-Known Member

are the hot singles busty russian ladies

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

only if you're into that kind of stuff

8. Hannah

Hannah Boss Member

IGN:
    larrythebird101
  9. TheCarrotThief

TheCarrotThief Member

This made me laugh so much. xD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    This is a detailed intro :eek: Nice to read.
    I'm glad I know more about you, chu seem to be very cool ^-^ I agree with a lot of the things you said.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

lmao
    I'm a funny guy
    that's how we did it in the old times

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SakuraWolf

SakuraWolf Well-Known Member

IGN:
    SakuraWolf
    ur hawt

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

I know you are but what am I

14. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Hello my stackable friend

15. Snoopy117

Snoopy117 Experienced Member

I'm exactly 2 months older than you, get rekt. As you told me so much about you, what's your address and bank details plz ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Shadoe

Shadoe Well-Known Member

IGN:
    _Shadoe_
  17. Maximilian

Maximilian Senior Member

I'm stackable af

just look up Bob Fjerstad and you should find it

Ayyy

18. BOTBaccalord