Denied TheFrogBandits Application For HELPER

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dolphin, Feb 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolphin

Dolphin Member

Your in-game name: TheFrogBandit
    What time zone are you in? AEST
    What country do you live in? Australia
    What languages do you speak? (learning japanese) English, and a bit of dutch
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No No, Not that i know of. Once I get a phone its the first thing i'm doing
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes, OBS, Snipping tool, F2
    Why do you think you should become a staff member? In my eyes, the server we're playing is currently... bland, for new players. I want to change that. I believe i can be a member of staff that helps the new players WANT to keep playing every day. I'm certain that the servers player count WOULD BURST, if i was a member of staff. I've got plenty of ideas, knowledge in helping players and... time?
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? Mon To Fri (Term One - Four of school) Around 3 - 4 hours unless its a public holiday ( School holidays) On school holidays i can be on ALL day if i chose to be. (Weekends?) 6 hours +
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? 4M 25 Days and 15 Hourss
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game) Sadly yes. However one time it was a false alarm.
    Do you have any previous moderation experience?
    Currently on break of moderation on another server while the owner completely restarts the server (Time off, 2 years) Sounds false but it really isn't. He's finishing school, paying for a house. Etc

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No
    I believe i do with experience, Forum posts. No.

2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff
    ♦ 50 Post Count [You must have posted 50 times on our forums in sections where post count is enabled]
    ♦ Two Factor Authentication [Set up 2 factor Authentication for the safety of your forums account. Tutorial is located here]
    ♦ 2 Weeks registered on the Skyblock forums [Be a member of our forums for at least 2 weeks]
    ♦ Have a discord account [Discord is the primary way to be contacted outside of the server and forums]

3. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.