The ViralVendetta Manifesto

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ViralVendetta, Mar 22, 2019.

1. ViralVendetta

ViralVendetta Member

I suppose it's time for this to be a thing.

Who is ViralVendetta?

I am a 40 year old, married father of two. I currently work as a Sergeant in Corrections (prison). I've been employed in corrections for 4 years now, so the person I have to apologize for being today isn't the person I was when I began the job. My sense of humor is very dark, and often leads to multiple discussions with HR... I work very hard at keeping it from spilling over into my life as a skyblocker. Especially when I see "blah blah has just earned the achievement "We Need To Go Deeper" do I find myself biting my tongue.

Before corrections I spent almost 10 years in every facet of the restaurant business. I do pride myself as being an above average chef, though I've never actually gone to school to be one. But let a chef come at me wrong... I'm a Correctional Sergeant after all...

What is ViralVendetta?

Most of you see me in the chat crawl as "Neo" due to the wonderful ability to nickname myself in such a grandiose manner. Not to mention "ViralVendetta" takes much more time to type out, so I'm essentially being kind to the rest of you skyblockers by giving you all a 3 letter nickname to use instead.

Why is ViralVendetta?

I've been involved in Minecraft since beta. I remember when squids became a thing... back in the days when they added the hunger bar. ViralVendetta is my original account name, and has never been changed even though MC subsequently offered SN changes. I own two accounts, though technically my oldest child controls the second one now.

When is ViralVendetta

I'm an OG gamer. When I say OG, I mean PONG. I mean Atari and all its versions. I mean Macintosh Alley Cat... However, this post isn't really about all that.

I began my multiplayer experience oof Minecraft on a server simply called "[Edited]." I started on their second world, with the big pretty castle with the giving tree at spawn that banned ppl for trying to steal from it. My first house was a simple shack with a loft and a pretty glowstone chandelier. I continued with void420 and his VC dream well after he quit playing and others took over. I even went into their crossover ventures with CivEx 2 and 3. I do believe that during this time I met another current player of Skyblock... who should prolly reply to this if he/she dares...

How is ViralVendetta?

I've been playing Skyblock since February 4th, 2019. I've literally been on every single day since I've started, and I don't see myself deviating from that anytime soon. I like all of you whom I've become associated with currently, and I hope to continue broadening my circle of gaming companions as I continue to work on my eternal skyblock build.

Gimme a shout out if you played on another server with me...

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2019
  2. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Late welcome but hi, don't worry most people have dark humor lol but anyways welcome to the server you will probably see me on. cya around

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Welcome to Skyblock ViralVendetta.

4. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hey, officially welcome to skyblock! I’m glad you’re enjoying the community - and I look forward to seeing you in-game in the future.

Just as a note, I’ve edited out the server name you mentioned, as that server is still active and we ideally want to avoid advertising. :p

Regardless, I hope you continue to enjoy the server for the foreseeable future!

5. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Welcome to the forums and server :)

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I've seen ya in game. Welcome to the server ;)

7. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    you should be doing something else in your life than playing games tbh

Welcome

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Very nice introduction!!

9. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Well this was an interesting introduction! Welcome to Skyblock :)

10. ItsRed

ItsRed Well-Known Member

IGN:
    HeyItsRed
    Welcome!
    also can you put BertBerry in prison please

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Pittipla

Pittipla Well-Known Member

Holy smokes.. Another VC player. Welcome, man. That server was my childhood! Miss it lots.