The Second Coming

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by so2315, Jan 29, 2021.

1. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    Hello all! I'm so2315 (Sean), and, I'm making this post to introduce myself more formally and make new friends! Most will probably not know me but this is what this thread is for! I originally joined the server back in late 2012 and played for a good bit and joined the forums in April of 2013. I played this server for a solid 3 years or so before taking a long, deserving break before getting a sense of nostalgia and here I am. I recently started back up in the Economy server almost two months ago and have been active quite a bit, albeit, AFK quite a lot but I use every minute of free time I have to play the server as I work full time (adulting sucks), but plan on going back to university in the near future. I am a big fan of sports, primarily football (American) and baseball, and enjoy exercising throughout my week. Anyways, I hope I can make more connections as I had merely lost most from being so inactive, cheers and God bless!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

AWW welcome back sean, it was really nice reading more about you! I've seen you a lot around on eco and it's been nice :))

can i ask what you're lookin to studyyy?

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

oh hey i recognize your name!! its good that youre back sean.
    also by football do you mean american football or what they refer to as soccer?

im glad you play during your free time but working full time sounds hard omg. good luck with work and hope to see you around more!! :popcorn:

4. so2315

so2315 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    so2315
    I plan to study Accounting :)

American football, I should probably correct that in my post haha

5. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    Welcome back Sean, I've seen you quite a bit on Economy! I'm so excited to get to know you more. Good luck at college!