The Haunted House for New Server Update!!! (Job Roles)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hobo_Street, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Hobo_Street

Hobo_Street Active Member

I'm updating the job roles and just so you know this has been going amazingly with all the volunteers. I'm making a back-up haunted house just in case the new server doesn't come out by October 1, 2017.
    There are only 3 job roles left (one for each)

Vampire: You will be the first room. (/msg funnybunny2004 or /msg TheKillerBunny for more info on this if you want to apply!)

Creepy Clown:
    You will be in the only hallway in the "mansion" and you have the element of "surprise" on your side. (/msg funnybunny2004 or /msg TheKillerBunny for more info on this if you want to apply!)

Zombie: You will be the fifth room.(/msg funnybunny2004 or /msg TheKillerBunny for more info on this if you want to apply!)

THERE MAY BE A GUIDE SPOT OPEN, BUT ONLY THE PLAYERS I KNOW ON A DEEPER LEVEL CAN BE ONE.(MYRMIDOUS MIGHT BE A GUIDE INSTEAD)

ALSO ACTORS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THEIR JOB OR THE PLAN OF THE HAUNTED HOUSE AT ALL!!!!!!Please don't take about this I am working really hard to keep this as secretive as possible.

These are the volunteers/actors so far:
    2017-08-15_16.08.41.png
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Vampire :t :t

3. Hobo_Street

Hobo_Street Active Member

Don't worry aabertberry I have already put your name as a vampire in my memo board on my phone.