Terraria

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Dinglesplat, May 27, 2020.

1. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    The new terraria 1.4 update is out! Journeys end. Alas, terraria has received its last major update. But, it is fricking epic. Essentially, there is a thing called journey mode. What is it? Amazing. Essentially, it is a game in which you earn creative mode. By "researching" enough of an item, which tends to require about 100 of them, you can then duplicate as many as you want. It is a very cool thing, and takes work to be able to earn it.

I am very good at terraria. Beaten moon lord, can beat him anytime, and am very overpowered. Anyone else play terraria, and enjoy the new update?

2. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr

Last time i played terraria. i had a siezure, cant be that bad LOL

3. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    I uhh like terraria but quit after my play got corrupted twice. TWICE!!!!

4. LordWhaley

LordWhaley Member

IGN:
    LordWhaley
    I love Terraria I've been playing a lot recently ant the new 1.4 updates is amazing. I've already beaten the empress of light in master mode and I've already beaten everything with my old character. I love the Zenith sword it's amazing but my favorite change they made was the block swap. I don't really like the new journey mode its fun but I think I'd prefer if it was full-on creative mode like in Minecraft. It's kind of annoying having to research items and still progress in the game.