Denied TempBanned for Dirt Trade[Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Juliet_41, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet_41

Juliet_41 New Member

New
    1. Server Name: Skyblock.net
    2. In game name: Juliet_41
    3. Full Exact ban message:

Banned on: 2018-05-15
    Banned by: Laini_
    Reason: Taking dirt from players islands
    Expires in: 3 days ,23 hours, 39 minute

4. Did you read the rules: Yes
    5. Why do you think you were banned: For taking dirt from other players islands
    6. Was this an incorrect ban: Yes
    7. Have you ever been banned before in skyblock: Never
    8. Why should you be unbanned:
    I was Temp banned for dirt trade which was true but the grass was give to me from a guy who recently let people mine his island. His username was schivu. I share and island with Ninjachicken10 and we had stored all the dirt and sand in a chest. A helper contacted Ninjachicken10 and told him to place the blocks in his inventory so Laini could remove them. Once this was finished the helper asked me to do the same. Since Ninjachicken10 had already put all the blocks in his inventory I told the helper that all of them were in Ninjachicken10's inventory. I asked him if everything was okay and he responded to me by saying give me a minute. Then I was banned by Laini for 4 days. I understand what I did which got me banned which was refusing to put the blocks in my inventory, but I was unable to as Ninjachicken10 had already disposed all of the blocks.

Thanks Hope this information helps.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Laini - For your consideration.

3. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    The reason NinjaChicken10 was not given the same punishment was because we didn't know the extent of the actual trade of dirt, we thought he had only taken two dirt blocks from his island but in fact had numerous stacks as well as a stack of sand. Due to his compliance and my message to him explaining if he gives the dirt over he will not be banned, it would of been unfair for me to ban him after telling him he won't be banned. (This was before I knew you guys took 7 or so stacks of dirt) Although I wanted to talk to you before your ban to explain the reasoning behind it. It was made impossible due to the banning moderator being a bit to quick for me, we unfortunely happened to ban you before you received my message. Your ban however, was 100% correct, you were involved with the trade of dirt, we were thinking about a seven day ban but due to Ninja giving all the items and being extremely compliant your ban has been reduced to four days.

Anyway with that all said your ban was indeed correct, we followed procedure in hopes you won't make the same mistake again, I'm glad to see you appealing, if we were to unban you I need to see you take responsibility for your ban as well as tell us if we were to unban you, how we can be sure it won't happen again?

4. Juliet_41

Juliet_41 New Member

The reason why I feel I should be unbanned is I would have also handed the dirt over if I was in NinjaChicken10's position, but I was unable to as he put all the dirt into his inventory. I would also like to inform you that I am good friends with NinjaChicken10 in real life and we were on a Discord call while all this was happening. We both agreed instantly to hand over the dirt To ensure you I will not do this again I will contact any staff member if any large amount of dirt are being trade when a user decides to restart their island. The reason why we had the dirt was due to schivu giving all his islands items away if anything happens like this again I will speak out and contact someone. If I have to server the ban I understand why but I would like to argue that it was impossible for me to put any dirt in my inventory as there was non left.

Hope this can ensure you I will not act like this again.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  5. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2018
  6. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

7. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Hidden Content:

8. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    Considering its a short ban, we have decided to let you wait it out.

9. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.