Skyblock Teeler's SB Goals

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Teeler, May 1, 2022.

1. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Recently coming back and buying Skygod (Donor50 to Donor100 upgrade), I am able to get myself a little more materials for my island, and what to do. People were so kind and helpful when I came back, and as I'm back for now, I need an island, a proper one! I will be making my own one considering I don't trust coops. People were so kind to me coming back and quite often were quick to answer any questions I had. It just feels really nice to have had that!

I've spent a long time trying to think of something important, and that is what to do with my island! At some point I came up with the idea to o multiple layers, like a nether layer, an end layer, a jungle, a snowy area, a village, etc... honestly a bunch of layers just got fun I guess, but I really don't feel like it'd have much meaning to it.

Another idea I have is to just to like... just three layers, which would be the nether, a regular overworld, and an aether of sorts. I'm not entirely sure but I feel like this would be a great concept and maybe look better than just throwing 12 different layers to look entirely different from one another lol.

I honestly think that my favorite idea is to do the three layers, so at the moment that may be what I do. Nether, Overworld & Aether, I just feel like the idea seems really nice to do! I got a generous start done on my nether area. I have access to get to the nether but it is quite a lot of work for a whole inventory of blocks, which manages to fill so little? That's where you guys come in! At my island, /visit TeelerSwift69 I have multiple different donation shops. The following items I am collecting: Grass, Diamond, Iron, Gold, Shulker Shells, Netherrack, Glowstone Dust and Soul Sand. These are items I am collecting for currency and to help me with my buildiing. So if you want to pop a visit, do not hesitate to do so, or just look to see what I've done so far. Any donation is appreciated no matter how small. This will definitely be updated if I want to change out what I may need. Grass and all that can also help me get items in bulk for different colored blocks for example. If you see me in game, feel free to message me or drop anything over too!

I am also considering doing something cheesy and cute where I make custom people out of blocks, with blocks, pumpkins and levers, to make some cute cheesy looking stuff. Anyway I was thinking that instead of having a signature wall like most people do, I would make it that people can sign a person, I dunno the idea just seemed cute in concept.

I know people may not read this or anything, but I will say that it means a lot to have people even be looking forward to this, as I feel like I have a lot to put into this! I am hopeful I can do what I achieve. Thanks for reaading if you do, and Happy Skyblocking!

• Amazing Amazing x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Good luck on these goals.

3. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Thank you !

4. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    Im looking forward to signing your Giant sized voo-doo dolls someday. (Hoping it will not take control of me.) Hope I can drop by your island to see how its doing next time I get on. Best of luck!!! :>

5. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Hey, I too have created a layered island from nether to overworld to end dimension (current project). If you need any inspiration or feel like doing something similar or different, /visit LeoSteels feel free to look around at its current progress.

• Amazing Amazing x 1
  6. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Ah you're a legend thank you! I did consider doing the end but that idea seems expensive and I thought I'd go more a heavenly route tbh! I definitely may visit for some inspiration as I do have trouble making things look natural sometimes, but hey practice helps!

Hope to see you on at some point aha!

7. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    ohhh i like the layers idea!! good luck with this island teeler : )

8. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I already started the mainland area and I'm using wool instead of grass for cost convenience and it's coming together nicely! I havent even started detailing the nether but I have been doing the overworld area and it's coming well together I'm thinking!

• Agree Agree x 1