tbh

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 52Phenomenon, Jan 2, 2018.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    totally not 1st

3. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

You cactus.

4. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    I have your triplet c:

5. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Eggyolk2OO2
    Hello there 5 and 2

6. Fennifer

Fennifer Active Member

Hellooo Phenooo

7. poggers

poggers Senior Member

according to all known laws of aviation

8. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

theres no way a bee should be able to fly

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    • Flaps must be used when taking off at 10-15 degrees or landing at 20-45 degree
    • Full power must be used only if the aircraft is max on weight, if the runway is short and/or at high altitudes.
    • If in a stall, the nose of the aircraft must be down to gain speed, along with engines Full Power and to create enough lift over the wings to allow thw pilot to pitch the nose up while still gaining speed to recover from a stall
    • Federal regulations require pilots to carry guns in the cockpit unloaded.
    • Guns must not be in an aircraft or in the cockpit under German Law
    • If landing in a crosswind, use the rudder to align the aircraft with the runway
    • Landing gear must me immediately retracted after take off and must be deployed around 800-500 feet
    • Thrust reversers are not required to stop an aircraft, but generally help a lot.
    • If loss of hydraulics occurs in all 3 colors, adjustint throttle levers is the way to go
    • If your landing gear is stuck, belly flop onto the runway by making the aircraft level with the runway as much as possible

10. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    :p
    I remember your old IGN it was like Bert_and_Ernie, something along those lines. I used to talk to you quite a bit and I'm pretty sure I remember you building that warp trade replica. Pretty sure that was you xd
    When your laptop broke I remember saying to Wotsit "I wonder what happened to Bert" and stuff. When you came back I was like omg it's Bert! You didn't remember me much which bummed me out a little bit but we've become closer than ever since your activity restarted and for that, I'm very grateful. Thanks for being such an amazing friend :).
    Shot op you cactus :>
    Okay, Wolfie remember the 10/12 diamonds? xD I was so grateful and still am so grateful, so thank you :p
    You're one of the kindest and most caring people I know, you always have time for others and have been such an amazing friend to me. I remember your old IGN it was WolfGamer4567 or something I think? xd Thank you Wolfie :)
    xD
    Devan, you're probably one of my newest SB friends but you honestly are one of my closest. You've always been there for me and you're so amazing to talk to and be around, you have this way of making laugh when I'm not laughing a lot already xd Thanks for being amazinggg_ :)
    Well hello there egg and yolk
    I think I met you through Wotsit and we started talking on discord and since then we became closer and closer, you're so great to talk to and you're so fun and amazing. You also can make me laugh all the time when I don't even know how and your personality is just so funny and amazing, thanks for being you :p
    Hello Fen!
    Your nickname is quite similar to mine, Phen and Fen c:
    I've started to get to know you a bit more and you are very friendly, always saying hi to me. We really do need to talk more! :)
    I feel like we used to talk a lot and then we kind of disappeared from each other, and recently we've started to talk a bit more. Of course with timezones and stuff, it's a bit difficult but your personality is amazing, you're super funny and also I'd like to say an amazing mod. You've helped me a lot in the past, you helped deal with things and also helped me deal with some worries I had in the past. You may not remember but I definitely do, thank you Tal :)
    Ele! Your amazing, so funny to be around and talk to and you also just make me laugh all the time. I don't think we used to like each other much and we barely talked, but I think after getting to know each other on discord we started to become better friends. And before anyone asks IM 52!
    :p
    Archer, honestly I forget how we became friends or started talking. I think maybe it was just through communicating on threads on forums but yeah, I don't know. You have an amazing personality and you're super friendly, I've also noticed you don't really care what others think sometimes, which is a good quality to have. Unfortunately we don't catch each other much in game anymore but I always see you on forums so all good :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  11. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I remember my name being that and building that warp trade replica and glad we are closer friends than before!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    No problem c:
    I try.

13. Desired Nam3

Desired Nam3 Active Member

IGN:
    Desired_nam3
    :writing: Meeeeeeeeeeeee

14. lordofire

lordofire Active Member

how bout me? :3

15. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Eggyolk2OO2
    AWWW lyy 52

16. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Raven! :p
    I forget how I first met you or why we started talking, but you're an amazing friend of mine and have been for so long. Your personality is so great, your so kind, caring and friendly and I'm so glad I met you. Thanks for being awesome :p
    Sure :)
    We should talk more, I haven't really spoken to you much. If you see me in game drop me a msg and we should chat :>