Tbh, no voice included!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 52Phenomenon, Sep 14, 2017.

1. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    :p

I did a voice TBH a few weeks ago but people now are doing just written TBHs, so yeah comment below for one :p. They will probably be longer than my voice TBHs as when I was recording those I had limited time. I have lots of time though to write these! :D

2. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    hEllO FivE hUNdRed AnD tWO!

3. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Hit me up famamammamalam

4. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Hello Laini! :p
    I had saw you around a lot before I started to actually talk to you. You were the one that did my upgrade to donor25 during the 50% off sale! I'm still so thankful for that! :) After that we started to talk more and then we became really good friends. I'd say you really are one of my best friends here on the server. You're so kind, friendly and approachable and are a genuinely amazing person. You're also so funny to talk to and times on discord are the best, you always have me dying laughing! I remember that time when me, you, Wotsit and Dough played together and spoke on discord for hours, I loved that and we should totally do it again some time! In the past you've helped me out so many times and I'm really thankful for that. Thanks for everything Laini I really appreciate it, and thanks for being so kind and friendly to me :heart:.
    Coming right up, famalam!
    Firstly I'm like the only one that calls you bal? xD Hopefully you don't mind that! Anyways I only really became good friends with you fairly recently actually: before that we were cool with each other but never really spoke too often, mainly I'd say because of our time zone differences. I started to talk to you most on discord I think and you're such an awesome person. At first I actually thought you were quite quiet, someone who kind of kept things to yourself. After getting to know you and talking to you so much more, you're not as quiet as I first anticipated and you're super friendly and awesome to have a conversation with. I am very glad we became great friends, Bal :).

5. poggers

poggers Senior Member

1-800-steamers stanley steamer gets carpets cleaner

6. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

agadabo!

hotabo

7. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Nataliaaa! On with the TBH! :p
    I wouldn't say I know you too well but I have spoken to you a few times and generally I'd say you're pretty cool: I think you're funny too. I think you're a great mod, you probably deal with the most things and I remember when you were first promoted! :)
    hotabo? Whaat? xD Anyyyways,
    Abdul we used to talk a lot more on discord and in game but I haven't seen you as much recently, sadly :(. I remember the more I got to know you the more I started to like you more and find that you're super friendly and having a conversation with you is so funny! I do still see you on discord every now and again too which is good :).

• Like Like x 2
  8. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    I'm also glad we become friends! I don't mind that you call be Bal, it's unique and I like it :)

9. Nightcat

Nightcat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
  10. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Ah that's all good then haha :p.
    I'm justt about to leave my house this morning so any more TBHs will come when I'm home!

11. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Ok so I'm home and here is your TBH!
    I can't fully remember how I got to know you and become friends with you Nightcat, but you're super interesting to talk to. At first I didn't think you were very friendly, but I got to know you and I was definitely wrong. You're actually super funny and approachable and I'm glad we became friends, even if I don't remember how we did! :p

12. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

13. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Wolfieee!
    You are honestly one my best friends here on Skyblock, also probably one of my earliest. You're the kindest, friendliest and most approachable player, and in the past you have done so so so much to help me out and you have no idea how grateful I am for every single one of those things. So yeah, thanks for everything! And thanks for being you and being amazing, I'm so glad we started to speak a lot and that we became great friends!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

ily OMGGGG

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pony's Shadow

Pony's Shadow Member

I know we haven't spoken to eachother at all, but perhaps you've just seen me around enough to formulate an opinion

16. Elvis

Elvis Member

ertyiuopiuytrdesfbgh

17. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Unfortunately not :(. We should chat some time! :)
    Based on what I have seen from you, I think you're a nice and genuine person, with a sense of humour too. I think if we got to know each other more we'd be good friends because your personality seems great. Sorry if your TBH is short, as you pointed out we haven't spoken much.
    Hi! :)
    I've never spoken to you before and you're fairly new to forums so I haven't seen you around enough to really gather an opinion sorry. What I do know is unfortunately I have disagreed with some of the things you have said, but I don't know too much about your actualy personality.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Ill have 1 xoxo

19. 52Phenomenon

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Coming rightt up!
    Bert! When I was new to this server, I remember you, I think the old IGN was like Bert_and_Ernie, something like that if I remember correctly? Anyway yeah I remember you from then and you were super helpful, kind and caring. Then you just kinda disappeared in game for a while and I was like 'Damn, I wonder what hapened to Bert?' fairly reently on forums I found out it was because your laptop was broken, but I was glad you hadn't quit. When you first came back I'm not sure if you remembered me at all? Maybe because no I'm a donor and have a /nick? Anyway after a week or two we became closer friends and now we talk all the time in game, on discord etc. Your personality is so amazing, you're so kind and approachable and I am very lucky to be I close friend of yours :). (Well, I think we're close friends anyway. I hope.. xd)

20. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    I am glad that we are close friends xoxo