Tags for rank

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions Archive' started by Viper, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    So I came up this idea for forums users if they have a rank in-game.

Some other servers have rank tags on their forums for user that have ingame ranks. Like Staff get Mod, SMod, Admin tags, Maybe people with ingame rank can have Skygod, Skytitan, etc rank?

• Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Well i would support but uhh we have premium ranks here as a forums rank. So I'll remain neutral

3. Evux

Evux Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Evux
    50% Support.
    If this is easy to setup then definitely, I don't see a reason why not. I definitely don't want the developers and staff in general to spend much time working on this though.

4. alohacc99

alohacc99 Well-Known Member

Support but I don't think it will be implemented. People buying premium ranks made the server quite some money, don't think they would want to give it out for free

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    To add this there would have to be a way of linking forums accounts to in game accounts, something the forums doesn't currently use. I quite like the accounts not linked to in game, I don't know why that's just my opinion. Also, I'm fine with the current forum titles of 'active member' etc. We also have premium ranks here and I quite like them c:

No support

6. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Same.

Although it is quite easy to get the plugin that allows us to link our accounts to forums, I believe the current titles will do fine. No support :)

7. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Neutral. I find it alright if those rank names did nothing but show what rank you are in game, with no perks. But if those ranks did get perks on the forums then it would be a real kick in the teeth for those who bought premium here, especially lifetime.

8. Viper

Viper Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItzVxper
    They don’t have anything speacial except showing what ingame rank you are. I mean, it’s not like having that tag will give you speacial perms in forums

9. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    No support, there's already a rank for the forums - premium.

I feel like this would create more of a divide between donors and non-donors, and could affect how people treat each other's ideas. The rank in-game gives you perks, I don't really see much of a point if it isn't going to give you extra perks here.

10. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been inactive for over two months. We are constantly searching for ways to enhance our server and forums. To make sure we do so, we will be locking and archiving suggestions that are inactive.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to submit another suggestion in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.