Inactive Netherlands T0W0_L0L's Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by T0W0, Oct 14, 2018.

?

Do you think I should be a helper?

1. Yes please, you would be awesome!

21.6%
  2. Well oke.

40.5%
  3. No thanks.

35.1%
  4. Hell no, Never!

2.7%
  5. Hmm, idk tbh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stupidOP

stupidOP Member

IGN:
    stupidOP
    You’re a cool male. Just wanted to say that I think you definitely could help. You already do

2. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Ah Thanks :heart:

3. stupidOP

stupidOP Member

IGN:
    stupidOP
    Love you mans

4. Jarl-Penguin

Jarl-Penguin Active Member

IGN:
    Jarl_Penguin
    Neutral.
    You're not that active on the Forums or Discord, as for in-game, I can't say much as I haven't been active lately.

Good luck.

5. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Rip me, not many people want me as staff. Well oke, thanks tho for taking the time to look at my application! I will leave the application open but I won't post really much on it. To be continued........

6. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    I'd want u to be a staff!

7. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Support! When I'm online, your online helping others including me, you're always easy to approach in my opinion, and your kind to those who generally need help! :p

8. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Hi there, T0W0.

Overall, your application is good. Personally I would like more information under the why you should be mod section, but that's just a personal nit pick.

With your knowledge of languages, having you on the team would be beneficial - considering the influx of players from the Netherlands.

In-game you're active, there is no issue there. I would perhaps like to see a little more engagement with the people who need help and are asking questions - because as a helper that is one of your priorities.

On the discord, I would like to see a little more of you engaging, same goes for the forums - as you'll be spending a lot of time on both!

For now a tentative neutral - but it may well find itself being a support in the future.

9. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    I think you are a smart, nice and helpful player and would be a good contribution to the staff team. I think you could greatly help by being fluent in other languages, however, I feel like you're constantly busy with other tasks, conversations and other things, like your own shop/islands. I feel like even though you show the qualities, you lack the dedication to stop your conversation, build, or task. It seems your priority may be to play the server, where as mod, you have to give a lot of that up for the sake of helping people. I am giving a neutral because your dedication to be staff seems to be lacking. I will definitely reconsider you as an able applicant once you show, not just me, but the server your dedication, motivation and priority. :heart:

10. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    you're really active and nice. But I dont see you helping nor chatting. Can't say much cause we haven't talked. Neutral

11. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Support! I hope you are gifted with the position you deserve! :)

12. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Neutral now, but if you stop afking i would support it :)

13. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    Neutral. You are online a lot like a lot a lot. BUT that means nothing if you are afk for most of that time.

14. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    as friend of t0w0 and we build tshop and others stuff he has nick with afk but most of the time he semi afk that if you msg him he may reply
    he also lazy to change it

15. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    How would players know that he's only semi-afk though if it's his nick? The point is, you need to be fully present more often then not in order to be a mod/helper. I'm not coming for towo, I have no problem with him, this was just my opinion on the application he posted.

16. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    idk how

17. Nader

Nader Well-Known Member

IGN:
    user2040
    My IGN is potompoto_, you might recognize me because you are always helping me, you have my full support, Good Luck!

18. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I’m going neutral, you’re a great friend and always so pleasant to speak to, but mostly I just see you advertising your shop in-game and not really helping at all, (I’m really sorry if this is not true, I might just be skipping over other help messages but most of them are your adverts) and I’m not saying you shouldn’t advertise your store, it’s just there’s more of that than assisting other players. Overall, your application doesn’t seem bad at all, however some more information, and possibly even a different colour for titles would look amazing. You should also avoid using abbreviations in a formal application, words like “tho” should be kept off the table. Finally, you should probably list the reasons why you were banned in-game, people want to know whether it was minor, or major, although I’m sure it’s minor! Keep up the good work. :)

19. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Moving to neutral. Contrary to arceus's comment, youre afk almost 100% of the time.

20. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    Did you think about timezones? I probably live in a different timezone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.