Accepted [sureshot31] dirt trading/inappropriate chat [K41YU][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by sureshot31, May 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sureshot31

sureshot31 New Member

1. Your banned account name: sureshot31
    2. Platform you were banned on: PC
    3. Ban message/reason: dirt trading/inappropriate chat
    4. Have you read the rules? Yea, I'm aware dirt trading is not allowed.
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?
      Absolutely, I did not participate in any dirt trading, but I did make a joke about it but later specified it was indeed a joke when the mod questioned me about it.

(To further elaborate, a guy said he's giving away all of his money and leaving the server, but if he gives it he has to promise I spent it on dirt (NOT TO GIVE TO HIM), I made a joke and said I'll take the free money, and to honor him I'll buy grass blocks and break them to make them dirt (NOT TO GIVE TO HIM) and it was a joke because technically that would mean I did spend his money on dirt as asked. I understand that the mod could think this meant I was dirt trading, but when the mod asked me I specifically told him it wasn't a trade nor serious, and I explained the joke to him as I just did here. I would like to further state that he did not give me his money, nor did I buy grass and make it into dirt).

I also called the moderator a "stinky bat" but I don't believe this is a true insult and was clearly a joke, as it contains nothing truly insulting to the moderator himself, just the fact that he was disguised as a bat.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: none
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?
      I wish to be unbanned to continue playing on the Skyblock server with my friends on our island, and I feel I haven't truly done anything wrong except possibly taking a joke too far(?), as I haven't taken part in dirt trade nor have I said anything truly inappropriate in chat, unless you count "stinky bat" as inappropriate.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?
      I'm just never gonna say the word dirt in chat again, or make any joke relating to dirt trade because clearly its instaban.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: K41YU
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?
      While I dislike the lack of room for any form of joking about the rules, I accept them and I'll respect them.

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Yeah here's one of the jokes right here (2nd green text):

[​IMG]

Please don't joke about that kind of thing, we take it seriously. It didn't help that you said it while there were offenders giving out dirt, hence your ban. Next time, don't joke about breaking rules.

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.