NA Supermonkey000/Jennie's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Jennie, Apr 2, 2014.

?

Would I make a good mod?

1. Yes (Thank you)

77.1%
  2. No (Please explain why)

11.4%
  3. Possibly (Not sure yet)

11.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    [Canada] Supermonkey000/Jennie's Moderator Application

Your in-game name:

Supermonkey000 although most know me as 'Jennie' or 'Super' my current nick name is SuperMonkeh.

How old are you?:

Currently I'm at the age of 13 since May 31st.

Which timezone are you in?:

My timezone is Eastern Standard (East US Daylight Time) Time, I find this an advantage because I can be on when no moderator's are usually on because of their Time zone or Daily activities.

Do you know the rules?:

Yes I know the rules like the back of my hand. I always have the link to the rules handy in case someone needs it.

Which languages do you speak?:

I can speak 2 different languages, English and French(Both very fluently). I can speak a bit of Chinese(Still working on it) And I'm trying to learn some spanish. If it's needed I will use Google Translate. I can also look at the words similar to English and try to work out the rest of the sentence.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?):

Sadly yes, I was temporarily banned for spamming which I am completely sorry for since I had been under the influence of peer pressure and I now know that I shouldn't give in the what my peer's want from me if it could impact something that I love to do/play.

I have learnt my lesson and I am now trying to in force the rules and not break them like I previously had done as a new skyblock player.

Why do you think you should be a mod?:

There are many reasons why I think I should be a mod. The main reason is because I love to help people in need but I will not go so far into helping someone break the rules. I would love to be a mod because not a lot of the mods get on everyday because they are busy or they have a different time zone.

I would like to be able to help the moderator's who come online by themselves and have to deal with everyone on the server alone because I know what it feels like to control a ton of people by yourself. I also think I should be a mod because I am very responsible and I keep track of the things I do and have done.

I think I am ready to be a moderator on this great server because I have a lot of experience and I know the rules almost as if they were created in my mind. I like to help the people of the server when I can like when a moderator isn't needed to much.

I like watching the chat to make sure everyone is being appropriate. Lately I've been getting a lot of messages about people telling me they've been griefed, bridged to, and looted etc, And It's getting on my nerves that I can't properly help other than call a mod to come help (Or come online).

I want to be able to help right when I know about the problem. I don't want to have to call a moderator whenever it takes a moderator. I want to be able to be helpful to the full extent by being a moderator.

Lately I have been receiving hate messages and I don't want anyone on the server to feel as threatened as I did. I would like to be there for people in their time of need when there isn't a mod on.

I will not ignore a message unless I'm afk or I'm checking the forums because I check the forums daily and It's always open in my tabs. If you support my mod application I promise you, you will not be disappointed with your decision.

I used to think that a mod was just a rank. But now meeting all the wonderful mods and the people of skyblock I know that it is not just a rank, It is a role.

A role that is greatly important to the community of skyblock. Without these roles skyblock would be a rule breaking chaos.

I am very reliable and I hope that you see that in me enough to promote me to a moderator on your server. I know that there will be a lot of better choices than me but I am willing to wait as long as I have to, to be able to help to the skyblock community to the full extent.

I think I should be a moderator because not many moderator's are available to help when the help is needed, Then one moderator log's on and they are over whelmed by all the messages asking for help. I know this by experience that when you're a moderator it takes a lot of effort and hard work to do it. I think I am hard working and I like to put in 100% in what I'm doing.

I'm very open minded to new things, I believe everyone deserves a second chance if they actually try and work for it. I never hold a grudge on someone because of there actions. We're only human right? No one is perfect. If a moderator holds a grudge it's unfair to the person it's being held against.

I'm very respectful of people so I don't like to scold people for not knowing the rules. I simply tell them to check the rules and carry on. It's never someones fault if they haven't read to rules because they didn't know where to find them or they didn't have time to look at them.

I think I should be a moderator because I'm very helpful, some may not think that because that's there opinion. Everyone is entitled to have their own opinion no matter what it is.

That is why I think I should be a moderator.

How long can you be active on the server every day?:

Everyday for most the day unless I need to go somewhere (e.g. School, Soccer, etc) But other than that I will be on a lot Longest about 1-4 Hours and sometimes longer than that. The longest I have been online is 6 hours but I then crashed. I will be extremely active all the time. The longest I've been online was 6 hours but I then timed out.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?:

Yes. I have been a moderator on about 2 other servers that shutdown due to funds. But they were quite popular with about 50-100 people online everyday. I think this is enough experience to be a moderator because 1: I've learnt that moderating is not easy 2: I learnt that moderating takes a lot of effort and time 3: Because I've adapted to being able to handle large groups of people and I think I'm qualified enough to moderate the server. I've also been a Co-Owner on a server as well as an Admin on 3.

Extra:

My real name is Jennifer but people call me Jennie for short. I am very friendly and very protective of my friends. I am very responsible. I can be very mature but I also love to have fun. I love making new friends on the server. If you need help or more information just message me on Skype: live:xxpurpleluvxx. If you get on my bad side I won't be able to hold it against you because everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance if the work for it. Thank you for reading my moderator application, Tips and Supports are greatly appreciated! :)

• Support Support x 5
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
  2. angelkitten

angelkitten Active Member

Errr dont make multiple threads XD

nvm XD great! support from this kitten!

3. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Thanks. Sorry for the Multiple Threads, But I deleted the others to make this new one xP

4. angelkitten

angelkitten Active Member

Its ok, as long as you deleted the other threads :)

5. Discdog1000

Discdog1000 Active Member

Support!

6. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    I did

Thanks! :D

7. ESTx19XX

ESTx19XX Well-Known Member

Ohh I guess I could give some support to a good friend of mine. :rolleyes:

8. Snowboardking454

Snowboardking454 Guest

Support super ;)

9. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Yey, Thanks :heart: Keep making all dem yummy Chocolate Chop Cookies :p

Thanks Snowy-Boo <:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  10. Sunflowerkiss

Sunflowerkiss Active Member

11. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Thanks xD

12. Sunflowerkiss

Sunflowerkiss Active Member

13. AbandonedPlayer

AbandonedPlayer Active Member

I support you super and hope the best for you! :D

14. Jenny

Jenny Experienced Member

Shupert for chu! :heart:
    It was great :3

15. HannahSue

HannahSue Active Member

Full Support :heart: You'd be an amazing mod :p

16. Jennie

Jennie Senior Member

IGN:
    Supermonkey000
    Awee Thanks :heart:

Thank ya :heart:3

You too Boo :heart:

17. LimeCoconutShake

LimeCoconutShake Senior Member

IGN:
    LimeCoconutShake
  18. hamburgertoes

hamburgertoes Well-Known Member

Super Great App Mum 1000000% Shupport :heart: :heart: :>

19. RobertTheBruce

RobertTheBruce Well-Known Member

I'm in the same timezone as you, and I see you on, but not helping too much. I have been inactive lately, but I have seen you on quite a bit. Also, the app needs work on the grammar, and I don't know if it's just me, but that font really bothers my eyes. Add some more detail as well.

10% support.

20. MindSensation

MindSensation Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.