Skyblock suggestions for mob arena

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Hireath (Astro), Jun 4, 2018.

?

which of these suggestions do you want added :D <3

1. suggestion 1

44.0%
  2. suggestion 2

56.0%
  3. suggestion 3

68.0%
  4. suggestion 4

28.0%
  5. suggestion 5

56.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

ok, i have a few ideas for mob arena. :I i know this has been added to mob arena but even though if it will kick you if your afk till a boss wave it will kick you, :p some people just run around do nothing the whole time of mob arena to get stuff. or just walk around a bit while right before one wave of the boss waves.

suggestion 1, making it so it kicks you if you are afk for 3-5 waves those people from just sitting there doing nothing :I to stop the people just sitting there till wave 9 and then move just so they don't get kicked

suggestion 2, make it so you have to kill a few mobs to get good stuff so those people just doing nothing and running around don't just win good stuff for no help :I, like the more mobs killed the better stuff you get at the end of that round, and for boss fights the most help or hitting the mob the most get good stuff :I

suggestion 3, this one is a little weird but :I just a suggestion, make a little side bar on the screen of the medic's where it list's the players names and how much health they have so you know when to heal :D

suggestion 4, when you get kicked by a mod from ma for being afk all you stuff is gone and you don't get anything :I since you where afk and you aren't helping with fighting, and if you are afk like till a boss fight and not helping you again don't get anything since you didn't do any fighting in ma and are afk :I

suggestion 5, make it so mods can ban people from mob arena if they hack a lot in mob arena like temp ban them

okay that is all the suggestions i have for mob arena thank you for taking the time to read this :heart: :p

• Support Support x 14
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. williqmjames

williqmjames Member

I would say half support.
    People who afk in mob arena are more likely to die because they are doing no action and the mobs can kill them.
    Suggestion 3 sounds very complicated because i don't think developers can make a tab where it shows health from people but sounds a very good idea.

3. Hireath (Astro)

some of the reason people don't die is beacuse some people will hit the mobs to stop them from killing them and the medics some times heal at mid so it stops them from low health :I

4. williqmjames

williqmjames Member

agreed but just try and let them die u know

5. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    i like this and support it how about then we nerf the floods?

6. Hireath (Astro)

:I yeah I wish there was a way to make them go away after the level and not after the whole game has ended

7. Hireath (Astro)

:I there needs to be a new way for people getting kicked for afk because i've been in mob arena a few times since the new update for mob arena where it kicks you for being afk till one of boss, doesn't really work to well i see people not doing anything just moving not to get kicked or not to die from mobs and just sitting there the whole game

8. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Nice suggestion Will! I agree on 3 of them xxx not on number 4 tho because I got to wave 34 and have to go to the loo so I was afk for like 2 rounds so I do not think that you should be kicked for that and loose all your stuff! xxx You have obviously thought these through thank you for bringing these up to the community and the team! :p

9. Hireath (Astro)

:I yeah first time i was in mob arena after the update of mob arena when it would kick you if you where afk i saw people still found a way to do it so made this thank you for taking the time to read this :D :p :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    no prob man xxx

11. tmzasz

tmzasz Active Member

the biggest issue with mob arena is the bosses pulls, they keep slamming players into the upper barrier causing them to be kicked from ma due to it thinking you left

12. Hireath (Astro)

yeah that happens sometime :I when you hit the barrier or the gate like a mob hit's you in to it you die :I

13. Hireath (Astro)

(don't like doing this) bump :I

14. Sir Nameless

Sir Nameless Member

I support 3 things, but instead of it kicking at random players should have a vote to kick system. I guess like /ma k [name]

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Alcala09PlaysMC

Alcala09PlaysMC Active Member

IGN:
    Alcala09
    I like number 2 because it really helps the system a little bit. Would like more suggestions about the items being collected instead of being kicked out. :)

16. Mercy

Mercy Active Member

IGN:
    Myrcy
    Full support on suggestions 1 and 5. Really hope these get implemented in the game :)

17. Hireath (Astro)

:eek: sounds cool

k :D thank you

18. Hireath (Astro)

bump {really hate doing this ;-;}

19. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral for the first suggestion. Y'know some players (sometimes like me) go afk for like a minute to do something real quick (not for the purpose of getting items with only being afk) and it would be kinda upsetting to get kicked after like 2 waves cause u had to do something real quick.

Support for the second suggestion. So it would kinda be fair for those who kill mobs and those who go afk or barely do anything.

Sure for the third suggestion or just show their health bar on top of them and the mobs too so we know when the bosses are gonna die or something.

No support for the fourth suggestion cause theres a reason they r kicked by the mods.

Support for the last suggestion IF POSSIBLE.

20. Hireath (Astro)

ok i changed the 1-2 wave thing to like 3-5 because that would be like a few mins which should be enough time maybe :p

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018