Statement: Recent Comments on Craney100's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Craney100, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Craney100

Craney100 Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Craney100
    Hello Skyblock Community,

In light of recent replies to my Staff Application, I thought I would create a Public Statement regarding the comments, and explaining to the community why in fact these comments are not valid.

Throughout this thread, some of the content will be hidden so only Staff Members can see the Screenshots. This is because I feel including Screenshots to the community could only fuel the fire, and instead I want to make light of the user and Staff can decide what they want to do.
    I would create a report, but due to the nature of the content being off the server, it does not directly break the servers rules, but I feel by making awareness of the User it may push forward for justice.

The user I'm talking about in this Thread is xXMarinePvPXx, otherwise known as WiskoDaBisko, Wisko, and Jack.

The Beginning

Jack and I were good friends, and would frequently Discord whilst playing Skyblock together, along with one of my good friends Lucifer_Evil.
    We would discord daily, and me and Lucifer started to recognise a bit of aggression in the tone of his voice, and him becoming slightly ruder towards other players and, us.

Sometimes Jack would go as far as using Racial Slurs to describe us, and thought it was funny to pretend to be 'Black' and act as if people were being racist towards him.
    Mods can view screenshots of racial slurs below;
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Sure, these may have been seen as jokes to him but me and others had told him to not use racial slurs, yet you can see some of these screenshots are from very recent dates. Especially with the ongoing situations in real life, we thought that may change something.

As well as this, he had been saying some very sexual things towards Lucifer such as
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    and had even gone to the lengths of
    Hidden Content:
    This made me feel uncomfortable, let alone Lucifer. To quote her; "It was disgusting, inappropriate and uncalled for, I'm okay with a little bit of flirty but that kind of thing, no. How am I meant to react to that sort of thing?".

We didn't let this split our friendship and continued on, until this all started.
    Jack had approached me one morning asking if I could buy him an Island Expansion for in game /bal.
    I checked out my bank account to see whether I had been paid, and sure enough I had. As a minimum wage worker who was underpaid that month I just couldn't justify spending my hard earned £ on a player from the other side of the world.

I explained this to him, and asked what the expansion was for, he wanted to create map art.
    I made a small joke about 'That's like Amazon buying Ebay a warehouse!' but the genuine problem behind this was the money. I just couldn't afford it.

Jack took this quite literally and went on a rage, calling me all the names under the sun as he was convinced I favoured the economy over a friend.
    Some of the things he said Moderators can view below;
    Hidden Content:
    Ever since, I have been trying my best to ignore his targeted messages on the server and his discord messages. I have been talking to Staff frequently regarding the issue, keeping them updated.
    I have been building up a portfolio of screenshots of messages in game and discord. I am very lucky I have.
    The relevant in-game messages have already been passed on to staff.

Since, he has been boasting to others about using 6 accounts online at one time (Bypassing the Alt limit, and using Xray & Automine in the nether to harvest Quartz. As well as telling others he wants to dupe grass on Skyblock.
    Hidden Content:
    These are all offenses he thinks he can get away with, a lot like the racial slurs and sexual comments towards others.

But then, he decided to take it one step further. He has been leaving false information in comments on my Staff Application to try and make me look bad and get others to think false of me. This really pushed the line for me as its one thing being rude towards me and my friends, but to try and hinder my opportunity at helping the community and stopping these types of people pushed it too far.

You can view the application & the comments through the forums, and see that he has been rude throughout them.
    (Maturity isn't the messages you have sent me) I have tried to resolve the issue with him but each time it leads to an argument in which he is cursing me out.
    He has been egging on others to 'Agree' these posts to make me "extra salty" (mature, huh)
    Hidden Content:

This brings us to now.
    I feel as though I need to make this thread to make you aware of the person this player really is, and to show you that I'm not the one in the wrong.
    If you go against him, he will make out that you are the one in the wrong, even if you aren't.

He has done this to not only me, but others, who have also provided evidence of some of the things he's said and done.

This thread has not been created to target hate towards him, this is to raise awareness of the issues that our community are facing, and the only way to stop him from acting like this is to show others what he is like.

This is my statement on the matter, and I will no longer be speaking on the matter.

-Craney100

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Member

Having had similar situations with Jack, I agree with all of this.

I attempted to resolve the problem which he ignored.

Good luck with staff.

3. JerryBerry

JerryBerry Member

IGN:
    JerryBerryxo
    Wowie. Im glad i chose Frez/lucifer_evil to make my mapart instead of jack on economy, this is just too much.
    Jack, you need to learn a lesson from this.

4. 1stMidnight

1stMidnight Member

I do mapart as well <3 Sadly we're working on a mega project rn so no customs

• Dislike Dislike x 1